Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D


Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/
 
HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Revy is a faggot
Mon 09 Jul 2018, 10:41 pm by Chemicals

» Memories
Mon 09 Jan 2017, 6:53 pm by Kostas810

» Anyone alive out there?
Thu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Mon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Thu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Tue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Mon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Tue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Sat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Share | 
 

 Doing some Recon(Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NX Admin
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 1131
Points : 1017
Join date : 2008-03-26
Location : Moderating the forum

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Doing some Recon(Open)   Sat 21 May 2011, 8:48 pm

The moment the Akatsuki member escaped Kitsuke's technique by sinking into the water, the very tip of his hand made contact with the standing water. Instantly, currents of electricity surged through the water and electrocuted the man. Unless he were to quickly think of a way to save himself, he would be dead or close to it. Knowing he couldn't stand there and let the water soak into all the sand, he placed his palms on the ground and gathered a large amount of sand into a single location. He built a wave of sand almost comparable to the [standing] massive body of water. The sand had rose up from behind the water and clashed with it, leaving a mixture of water and sand. Wet sand. Some seconds after the 'near death' scene, it came to an end the moment the sand mixed into the water, possibly (accidentally) saving the man's life. Genkou was breathing harder, as he had wasted a decent portion of his chakra in order to save the village. He looked up and focused his attention on Shinichi, wondering what tricks he had up his sleeve. Despite Shinichi being the last opposing ninja standing, this battle was not going to be an easy one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-x.forumsmotion.com
Oriena Nimakee
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 88
Points : 148
Join date : 2009-08-31

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A rank
Village: Hidden Mist

PostSubject: Re: Doing some Recon(Open)   Fri 03 Jun 2011, 7:16 pm

Questioning the best logic to go with and knowing that the village that allowed her hospitality for the time, the ANBU made a decision to turn back. Halting a decent 75 meters away from the battlegrounds, she pondered strategy for things to come. Currently, there was a man with the affinity of lightning and wind, one of water, a man of wind and earth and she was of glass, earth and fire. The akatsuki member held the water, though she would assume that he held another to be on the safe side. This "Shinichi" individual held control over sand as well as Iron sand, making things a bit testy if she would attempt to take him on. The two held the same earth affinity which would make her lose her three dimensional advantage. Still, she had a great understanding of what to do at the moment, for she had a decent amount of time to observe.

Taking a deep breath and a sigh to get ready, she skied to up high weaving handsigns creating a large butterfly of glass. Landing on it immediately, she took back toward the area and taking in the sights and overview of the area. Looking at the Akatsuki member, she unveiled a scroll of which shot out a mass of wires and weaved to a web. The fact was, however, the wires were extremely thin and would make it hard for the opposition to see until its either on them or extrordinarily close to them. Shooting down quickly, she'd swing her arm forward quickly, forcing the wire to snatch toward Shinobu. She kept a good 10 feet above him as she leveled out and b-lined to past him. Should he be paying too much attention to her, the wire would quickly apprehend him and leave him in rendered near useless.

Name:Web of wire
Rank: B
Element:N/A
Description: Oriena has a large portion or extremeley thin metal wire sealed into a scroll that will be flung open towards the opponent upon the scrolls use. The wire, upon being released, begins to weave like a web and is not easily cut nor seen. Typically, this would be used during the times of little sun to avoid being given away and used as means of a surprise attack. The kicker to this is that along with along with being hard to see, Oriena also holds a portion of the wire in each hand, controlling its movements as she sees fit.


Name: Glass fly
Rank:A
Element: Glass
Description:This is a massive butterfly created from Glass, one that like the other butterfly creations of Oriena's, she can ride on. The Beauty of this cration is that due to its affinity, its much more durable than the others, and it can deal with virtually any elemental damage before breaking. Also like the others, this holds a saftey vault and at Oriena's command, can shatter into massive shards, hurling themselves at the enemey. This creature is 30 long with a 75 ft wingspan allowing it to fly faster than the other butterfly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
avatar

Posts : 2511
Points : 999
Join date : 2008-09-04
Location : ...Flying?...

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Doing some Recon(Open)   Mon 06 Jun 2011, 1:45 am

Kitsuke was surprised that the akatsuki evaded his lightning attack despite being distracted by a number of factors. Although he was unable to escape the fact that he was underwater, causing electric currents to shock his unaware body. Paralyzing him for awhile. On his line of sight he saw Shinichi already forming iron sand in the air. Kitsuke quickly felt parts of his puppet Aryuu to malfunction. He was sure it was the magnetic field created by Shinichi. Getting rid of Aryuu would be the best thing now, he could create a new one again anyway. Aryuu now would only serve as a hindrance in his movements. With a single flicker of his hands Aryuu falls of his body crumbling into pieces. A decision hard to make since Aryuu would have proved too much against his current opponents. Though Shinichi's Iron Sand is a problem not to be taken lightly. As he once again returned his sight towards the fleeing akatsuki. Six sharks made out of water were already heading towards Kitsuke. With his lightning armor still powered up Kitsuke charges on the opposing sharks. He points his finger towards the one of the sharks and in a blink releasing again the same lightning laser he released earlier. Extending it like a long blade, he moves his fingers towards the direction of another 3 sharks quickly destroying 4 of them. One of the two remaining sharks almost got him but his sheer speed allowed him to evade just right. As the shark passed him Kitsuke released a punch still cracking with lightning, destroying the shark. With one last target Kitsuke kicks the shark in mid-air. Gliding in the air by altering air particles, Kitsuke sets his sights towards the akatsuki who was by then just came out to the surface.

Kitsuke with his lightning armor he was so fast he was able to appear the on back of the akatsuki before he was able to start weaving handseals, at the same time powering down his lightning armor for it was dangerous because of all the water around them. Suppresing his chakra to remain undetected. Moments later the akatsuki finished his string of handseals. Causing a large tornado to erupt around them. Still remaining unnoticed, the akatsuki created water clones and used another jutsu which was intented for an outside attack. Grinning behind him Kitsuke started to get enveloped by dark chakra briefly changing his appearance into his so called 8 tails version 2. Immense chakra began to build up around him, leveling the area around him and the akatsuki, even to the point of briefly disrupting the movement of tornado around them before returning to its original state. Before Kitsuke can even attack the Akatsuki sank beneath the waves. " I have no choice but to follow then..." he spoke. Kitsuke himself sank beneath the waves following the akatsuki. At first he was on tail, though he was gaining distance since this 8tailed form has an immense swimming speed that he was already a few meters away from the akatsuki evading a couple of wires. Horns made of chakra started to form upon Kitsuke.... the akatsuki was moments away from getting stab in the back by a pair of horns that would cause his demise.


---

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
avatar

Posts : 2511
Points : 999
Join date : 2008-09-04
Location : ...Flying?...

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Doing some Recon(Open)   Fri 10 Jun 2011, 10:35 pm

Posted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinobu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
avatar

Posts : 11
Points : 47
Join date : 2011-04-17
Location : On the Move

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Ex-Sand

PostSubject: Re: Doing some Recon(Open)   Mon 13 Jun 2011, 12:52 am

Minoru swam through the water like a shark after its prey. He looked up at the service, planning to fly out of the water, when he spied something that didn't make any sense. Something was flitting across the air above the water. After closer examination, the thing he was witnessing was a flying butterfly, unlike any he'd ever seen. It was enormous, and it had a passenger nestled on its back. "Well, that explains the butterflies from before," Itsuki remarked. The passenger was doing something up there, but Minoru didn't bother waiting to see what they would do. He started to change course, and felt the presence of something massive. Turning about in the water, he caught sight of what could only be described as a nightmare come alive. He would have sworn if he could have, but instead Minoru dove deeper, inadvertently avoiding the wires. He was not so fortunate when it came to avoiding the beast's horns. One sliced his shoulder, and a cloudly film of blood flowed through the water, signaling the creature's success. It was moving so fast, that it had barreled past him after the attack. Taking the opportunity to rise up out of the water, He swam with all his might to the surface. Breaking water, he staggered onto its top, balancing with chakra from his feet. "Unreal! Another one of those tailed freaks?! This is just stupid!" he said through gritted teeth. The next thing that happened was so fast, no one else would notice, but Sensui finally spoke.

"What nonsense is this?" he said softly. Silence reined, as even Kazuya dared not try and speak over Sensui. "Makai roused me from my slumber, telling me of some foolishness. That you were being beaten, Minoru..." Minoru tried to defend himself. "No no, I wasn't being beaten. I was merely caught off guard, theres no need for you to-" "I will decide what needs to be done, and what does not Minoru." Sensui said, cutting him off. "As it stands, I was initially disappointed, but Makai has filled me in with the details. It seems that you are facing several very skilled opponents. I am grateful that you have survived this long, but now... Now its my turn,"

Sensui exerted control over his body after so many years, and he smiled faintly. "Oh my, oh my. It's been so long. But first things first..." he muttered, glancing upward. The butterfly floating above them would have to be dealt with. Placing his hands in front of him, Sensui tapped into the secondary reserve of chakra that his body contained, called Sacred Chakra. The chakra was a faint yellow as it melded itself in front of him, about the size of a basketball. It turned a dark violet, and he held it up with his right hand, as he formed a similar sized ball of chakra with his left. Putting his right hand foreward, he dropped the ball of energy, and promptly kicked it with his left foot. The chakra scattered, breaking up into spheres of chakra the size of baseballs, that blanketed out in a wide arc towards the butterfly. Because of the size and the range of the attack, dodging was near impossible. Each ball had the power of a chakra enforced kick, but if several hit their target, than it could easily become devestating. He jumped slightly, before dropping the other ball, and kicking it into the water towards the black beast. Likewise, the ball scattered in a wide downward arc. Because the beast was in water, Sensui was confident his ability to dodge would be extremely marginal.

"I have no doubt that those two will be well entertained. In the meantime..." Strutting across the water, Sensui caught sight of Genkou. Thorougly enjoying himself, He created another sphere, this one smaller, about the size of a tennis ball and much more powerful because all of the chakra would not disperse when used. He'd put enough chakra in this one to destroy a building. Taking a moment to aim, he kicked the small sphere of purple chakra towards Genkou, who he hoped would be distracted with his other assailant.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
avatar

Posts : 1017
Points : 110
Join date : 2008-10-17

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Doing some Recon(Open)   Mon 13 Jun 2011, 2:48 pm

WELL YOU JUST NEVERMIND!

~~~~~~~~~~~~


Last edited by Eki Gisou on Tue 14 Jun 2011, 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinichi Oboro

avatar

Posts : 17
Points : 35
Join date : 2010-02-09
Age : 26
Location : At da beach...chillin..killin..

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Doing some Recon(Open)   Tue 14 Jun 2011, 2:58 pm

((Eki..Your post is void since there is no traveling post to Suna. Missing nin or Akatsuki cannot show up at will at other villages. When they do not belong there.))

Shinichi observed the battlefield. It seemed his former allies were trying desperately to kill off the Akatsuki member. It was if they disregarded him, he didn't care either way. They would still the wrath of his insanity. The Kazekage had entered into his bijuu form and had pursued the the Akatsuki ninja down into the depths of the water. Perfect. Shinichi willed the spheres to move immediately over the surface of the water where the two just disappeared underneath. The two gigantic spheres made came closer to one another, and they attracted perfectly. Then Shinichi changed the polarity of the other when they were merging. An instant explosion erupted from the iron spheres.

A superior gigantic dome spread over the water. It spread covering at least a quarter of a mile. He didn't make it as big as it could of gotten because he was going to use all of his iron sand to handle the Kazekage. A huge sphere created under the water held both Kitsuke and Sensui captive. Shinichi then added the rest of his iron sand and made it 10 inches thick. The downfall was that he would be completely be unarmed since he would be using all of his iron sand. But Shinichi didn't think about that at the moment. He started to manipulate the Iron Sand. Iron spikes began to shoot out at at an alarming rate from all sides of the sphere. Shinichi who was out side the sphere tried his best to avoid the Akatsuki member, by directing all spikes from all directions to be angled at the Kazekage, but inevitably there would be some spikes that would shoot so fast at him he would have no choice but to put up with them. Being under water vision would be cut off completely with the sphere encasing them both. Dodging the spikes which moved at incredible speed would be a feat.

-----------------

Name: Iron Sand World Order
Rank: A
Element: Iron Sand
Description: This jutsu uses Iron Sand to create a gigantic sphere of branching spikes. The user creates two masses of Iron Sand with opposite polarities and then merges them together. This causes the magnetic forces to instantly increase and the repellent force created by the two opposing magnetic fields scatters the Iron Sand across a vast area.

The Iron Sand spreads in spikes that branch off irregularly, making it almost impossible to get a clear overview of what is happening. This also makes evading the spikes nearly impossible. Even if the opponent has managed to evade getting hit, the Iron Sand spikes will have filled the entire surroundings, cutting off any escape routes. With the opponent trapped, the user is free to attack in person
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
avatar

Posts : 1017
Points : 110
Join date : 2008-10-17

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Doing some Recon(Open)   Tue 14 Jun 2011, 11:11 pm

[[SAY WHAT!?!? Lame... but fair enough, it shall be deleted.]]

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
avatar

Posts : 1039
Points : 1613
Join date : 2009-07-05

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

PostSubject: Re: Doing some Recon(Open)   Wed 15 Jun 2011, 2:01 am

Is it on me or Genkou?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
avatar

Posts : 2511
Points : 999
Join date : 2008-09-04
Location : ...Flying?...

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Doing some Recon(Open)   Thu 16 Jun 2011, 8:13 am

OOC:

Ok just want to clear up some things. Vizer ahm. Shinobu and I were encased in a swirling tornado of water. It should have been enough for you not see to me transform into my bijuu form. Also the tornado was still up there while we were underneath the water. I don't think that your iron sand can just easily barge in against its defense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
avatar

Posts : 545
Points : 781
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 26
Location : At the Akatsuki Base chillin like a villain

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Village Hidden in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Doing some Recon(Open)   Thu 16 Jun 2011, 1:19 pm

((Ok I'll give that I possibly couldn't see you change. But the World Order can do that, since all its really doing is containing. Imagine a little snow globe...the tornado is still going but I just made escaping it harder. It covers a vast area.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
avatar

Posts : 1039
Points : 1613
Join date : 2009-07-05

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

PostSubject: Re: Doing some Recon(Open)   Thu 16 Jun 2011, 6:45 pm

((SOOO.....??? My post or....???))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
avatar

Posts : 545
Points : 781
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 26
Location : At the Akatsuki Base chillin like a villain

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Village Hidden in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Doing some Recon(Open)   Thu 16 Jun 2011, 10:39 pm

((Whomever post it was after mines))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
avatar

Posts : 2511
Points : 999
Join date : 2008-09-04
Location : ...Flying?...

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Doing some Recon(Open)   Sat 18 Jun 2011, 4:03 am

OOC:

Just going to clear up something. The dome covers a quarter mile?! Whoa. Whoa. Don't tell me you brought a desert jar. I don't think that's impossble to do with the amount of Iron Sand that you have bro. Plus the fact that you're still going to use it as a weapon for the Iron Spikes. And the fact that it is going to be really draining for you to do that. Remember when Gaara controlled almost every sand in Sunagakure to protect it from Deidara's bomb? He almost passed out. Just pointing it something, tell me if I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
avatar

Posts : 545
Points : 781
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 26
Location : At the Akatsuki Base chillin like a villain

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Village Hidden in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Doing some Recon(Open)   Sat 18 Jun 2011, 1:56 pm

((True...but a Suna is waaay bigger then a quarter of a mile. But the tech is still powerful and yes it will strain me greatly. I have that much on me.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
avatar

Posts : 1039
Points : 1613
Join date : 2009-07-05

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

PostSubject: Re: Doing some Recon(Open)   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 1:56 am

((Its Genkous post so should we skip him or..??))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
avatar

Posts : 545
Points : 781
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 26
Location : At the Akatsuki Base chillin like a villain

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Village Hidden in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Doing some Recon(Open)   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 2:12 am

((Let him post.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
avatar

Posts : 1039
Points : 1613
Join date : 2009-07-05

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

PostSubject: Re: Doing some Recon(Open)   Wed 22 Jun 2011, 2:58 am

((WTH???!!!! Is Genkou gone now or is he still here or....??? A week of virtually nothing now, not good.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
avatar

Posts : 545
Points : 781
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 26
Location : At the Akatsuki Base chillin like a villain

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Village Hidden in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Doing some Recon(Open)   Wed 22 Jun 2011, 3:20 am

(I guess your right..but the topic is sort of about him and Kit..but since he didn't make the topic I suppose we will have to skip him)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oriena Nimakee
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 88
Points : 148
Join date : 2009-08-31

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A rank
Village: Hidden Mist

PostSubject: Re: Doing some Recon(Open)   Thu 23 Jun 2011, 8:06 pm

((Should we postpone this seeing as the two people that this was for are now going to be mia for a bit?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinobu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
avatar

Posts : 11
Points : 47
Join date : 2011-04-17
Location : On the Move

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Ex-Sand

PostSubject: Re: Doing some Recon(Open)   Fri 24 Jun 2011, 3:38 am

(this topic was for them?o_o)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
avatar

Posts : 1039
Points : 1613
Join date : 2009-07-05

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

PostSubject: Re: Doing some Recon(Open)   Sat 25 Jun 2011, 12:18 pm

((protecting the village and for kage swap))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NX Admin
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 1131
Points : 1017
Join date : 2008-03-26
Location : Moderating the forum

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Doing some Recon(Open)   Sat 25 Jun 2011, 1:47 pm

So much was going on, sharks here, mini eight-tails there. Genkou sat there quietly in the dust, not sure whether Kitsuke had everything covered or what. But as soon as the chakra blast came hurling towards him, he successfully blocked it with a layer of sand that engulfed it and altered it's direction slightly. Turning his attention to the giant dome of iron sand that was taking form, he created a single sand clone and then surrounded himself in the One-Tails' chakra. He formed two small disks of chakra, one in each palm. He threw them at Shinichi and formed some hand seals.

OOC: Sorry its short. :)


Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-x.forumsmotion.com
Oriena Nimakee
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 88
Points : 148
Join date : 2009-08-31

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A rank
Village: Hidden Mist

PostSubject: Re: Doing some Recon(Open)   Mon 27 Jun 2011, 8:35 pm

Oriena wasn't too discouraged by the attacks failure due to all that was going on, something was bound to fail on some part. She still had a great vantage point of the battle field due to her being air borne, though lower than usual. The man had ducked under water but quickly re-emerged with a cut on his shoulder, strongly viewable by all. She thought to take the time to shoot another attack towards the Akatsuki member but a change of the feel of his chakra came about. This chakra was unique and yet it didn't seem completely overbearing to her, though for some reason it seemed a bit familiar to an extent. This man seemed to now hold a feel of familiarity to her though she could not get a grasp on why. But before she could go into thought about things, she realized an overcasting shadow. "What in the world...???" she thought while looking up above, now taking note of the dots that increased in size as they fell towards her.

Turning to sky straight up, Oriena looked to take away the majority of what ever these things were that descended upon her. She slung the wires up of which rapidly began to become coated with glass and stiffened like a wall. The holes filled of the cross hatching pattern, but at the cost of now weighing down the glassed butterfly. Taking further measure to protect herself, as the chakra'd balls began to bombard the now declining flying insect. Oriena molded herself into the the butterfly, but her face, in a glassed form, peaked out the bottom. The result of the barrage was now an object that began to shoot down towards the large body of water. Remaining controlled and calm, Oriena aimed the butterfly toward the man as it shot down. She quickly resurfaced fully standing at the bottom of the glass fly and dissapated into embered ash. As her body was gone, the insect shot dispatched into large spikes, aimed at Shinobu. Oriena reappeared at the base of the enormous glass wall holding the water back. "Seventy-five percent left roughly...I have to learn more about this man before time and energy becomes a factor" she spoke low to herself.

(Reminder)
Name: Glass fly
Rank:A
Element: Glass
Description:This is a massive butterfly created from Glass, one that like the other butterfly creations of Oriena's, she can ride on. The Beauty of this creation is that due to its affinity, its much more durable than the others, and it can deal with virtually any elemental damage before breaking. Also like the others, this holds a safety vault and at Oriena's command, can shatter into massive shards, hurling themselves at the enemy. This creature is 30 long with a 75 ft wingspan allowing it to fly faster than the other butterfly

Name: Elegant leave
Rank: B
Element: Fire
Description: Oriena's body turns to ember and ashes away. She may reappear anywhere withing a 50 foot radius and can use this jutsu 10 times per battle


Last edited by Oriena Nimakee on Thu 07 Jul 2011, 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinobu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
avatar

Posts : 11
Points : 47
Join date : 2011-04-17
Location : On the Move

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Ex-Sand

PostSubject: Re: Doing some Recon(Open)   Wed 29 Jun 2011, 6:56 am

OOC: wait, wtf? string can redirect my attack?Is this the same string u launched earlier?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Doing some Recon(Open)   

Back to top Go down
 
Doing some Recon(Open)
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...
» The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)
» Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play)
» Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)
» The Vacation (Open Rp)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Wind Country-Hidden Sand-
Jump to: