Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D


Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/
 
HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Mon 09 Jan 2017, 6:53 pm by Kostas810

» Anyone alive out there?
Thu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Mon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Thu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Tue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Mon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Tue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Sat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Fondest battle
Sat 18 Aug 2012, 9:19 am by Revy Izumi

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Share | 
 

 A jutsu...A plan...(Open for 2 to interact, non fighting)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morbokai Nimakee
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 75
Points : 186
Join date : 2009-08-12

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Wandering the nations

PostSubject: A jutsu...A plan...(Open for 2 to interact, non fighting)   Tue 15 Dec 2009, 7:22 am

As the rain poured from the sky and the wind pushed through area, a man came through an area that wasn't much traveled to. The man seemed unphased by the pelts of rain that bounced off everything in the area, as he was in the open where only around ten trees were in the area. "Well, this should be perfect to get to work....Nobody to worry about and theres nothing to hold me back from doing what I want". The man was barely visable for he was in a form that would seem to transparent enough to see through him, yet visable enough to show distortion of what would be behind him. He took steps to the right, then stopped and his body turned to a complete solid as he slowly extended his hands and arms to their fullest. Who was this young man? Morbokai Nimakee, the brother of the Mizukage, and one shinobi that was of the most promising prospects that people have seen. His eyes shifted to a different look as they turned a portion blue in the middle and each eye held two pupils. Morbo stood perfectly still for a moment as his arm remained perfectly paralel to each other out in front of him before he brought them in toward his chest and quickly extended outward in the boar seal, "Haugh".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morbokai Nimakee
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 75
Points : 186
Join date : 2009-08-12

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Wandering the nations

PostSubject: Re: A jutsu...A plan...(Open for 2 to interact, non fighting)   Thu 17 Dec 2009, 7:11 am

Morbo stood upright with his stance as well as fully still in it, focusing to the absolute fullest degree he could at this moment. A flash of lightning crossed through the sky as seconds later, a loud crackle an enourmous boom followed respectively. "Ox, dog, snake". Those were the next handseals that the young man made as he performed them quite precisely and so crisply, there were sounds of wind coming from his hands. As he had done the first time, he would for the next three as he retreated his arms towards his chest and then outward forming the seal, "Huugh, tssii, haa". While he did these seals, it seemed the wind started to pick up quite a bit as well as the clouds above would be larger and darker. A whistling sound would be heard from above as well as the rain began to down poor quite a bit more heavily...what on earth could come from Morbokai's actions? He began to radiate with a showing of a purple chakra as his stance was once more at a complete freeze, perfect form and inside held a calm for his pulse and heart beat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
avatar

Posts : 1363
Points : 1849
Join date : 2009-07-27

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: A jutsu...A plan...(Open for 2 to interact, non fighting)   Sat 19 Dec 2009, 5:44 am

One who once led the Rain village, who once led the Akatsuki, and who once Led the demonic village, which had disappeared within the shadows, Named Revy, was standing behind one of the few trees in the area, leaning against it, with her arms crossed, and one foot up on the tree. With a quick few hand seals, she peaked out, looking at the man, that seemed as if he was performing some sort of attack. The hand seals activated a Jutsu, and almost immediately, a circular, tall wall of hundreds of fat, but short needles of lightning circled him, blocking all directions, but above. As the rain thickened, to the point where each raindrop would sting bare skin a bit, Revy walked out from behind the tree, and walked towards the man.

As the rain fell, each raindrop hit the needles made of lightning, which were floating in one place around the man, stationary. Each raindrop made a static like sound as they hit the needles. Revy walked closer to the man, right outside of the circular, stationary wall of lightning needles that had been surrounding the man. "What are you trying to accomplish here?" She said to the surrounded man. Revy wore no headband, or any sign of any village, but a black rain village headband, that had looked to be millions of years old, and was all roughed up, and damaged, which was wrapped around her left arm. Across the top of her forehead, and her right eye, was white bandaging, hiding her right eye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~



vClick for a larger image of Revyv
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morbokai Nimakee
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 75
Points : 186
Join date : 2009-08-12

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Wandering the nations

PostSubject: Re: A jutsu...A plan...(Open for 2 to interact, non fighting)   Mon 21 Dec 2009, 2:44 pm

"This...this is simply a test trial of a mass porportion that will have no consequences on anyone in the current time other than myself. You must be the one they call Revy, you are the only one who would be able to produce such a shake up of the rain now that Nagato is deceased". Morbokai coninued his stil pose as he closed his eyes once more for a couple brief seconds. At that point, he quickly made the dog seal with only movements with his wrist and hands while he let out a noticable laugh, forming the boar seal once more and slamming his hands to the ground. At that moment a humongous funnel cloud began to matriculate its way into a circular motion and collecting an uproar of viscious winds. Next, Morbo twist his hands inward as an enourmous and powerful whirlwind was created and the two forceful funnels connected creating a massive tornado that would easily register at f4. "This is the power...THE POWER THAT I POSSESS AHAHAHAHAHA". The tornado sat at a standstill while still drilling the earth with the massive forceful wnds pushing close to 230 mph, but even more startling was that as Morbokai moved his hand, the force moved with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
avatar

Posts : 1363
Points : 1849
Join date : 2009-07-27

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: A jutsu...A plan...(Open for 2 to interact, non fighting)   Mon 21 Dec 2009, 4:20 pm

Revy stood there watching as he performed his hand seals, still locked within the tube of lightning darts. Swinging her right hand to the right, with her palm forward, the darts immediately shot back, making a zipping sound, as well as moving almost lightning speed. With a quick sway of the wrist, and a flick of the hand up, the darts immediately pointed up,m and shot up high into the air, vanishing in the clouds. When the darts shot up, it only caused the rain to become much more thick. The hand seals the man had done, which caused some strange wind type Jutsu to activate almost blew Revy off her feet, considering she is very short, and is very light. Revy caught herself before being sent off the ground, and watched as the wind began to take the form of a Tornado in front of her, around the man as well.

Knowing full well that the man knew exactly who she was, she performed a single hand seal, as she held herself on the ground, which immediately stopped the rain from falling.

((Man, your post just makes me happy, mentioning Nagato with me XD, no one has ever done that before))

~~~~~~~~~~~~



vClick for a larger image of Revyv
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morbokai Nimakee
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 75
Points : 186
Join date : 2009-08-12

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Wandering the nations

PostSubject: Re: A jutsu...A plan...(Open for 2 to interact, non fighting)   Tue 22 Dec 2009, 12:45 am

Morbo's glow, the aura, the glow began to radiate further as he stood up right and turned to the woman known as Revy Izumi. "I have no intention of threatening anyones life at the current time, I simply wish to progress with increasing my power as much as possible". Morbo began to walk towards her with a slight smirk on his face, one recognizes opportunity when they see it and this was obviously one he could appreciate. A former Akatsuki leader turned Jounin under a village he once resided in and called home, now in his presence without knowledge of who he was he assumed though he wasn't sure. He lifted his arm while he continued to walk and slowly moved it backward, redirecting the force of nature away from the two as it tore a through the spacious area. Unfortunately for him however, it was taking a tole on his chakra, being the first time he had completed this jutsu. He had yet to master it, though he had now learned everything needed to know about it, and now had another weapon in his arsenal. "Revy, do you know who I am?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
avatar

Posts : 1363
Points : 1849
Join date : 2009-07-27

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: A jutsu...A plan...(Open for 2 to interact, non fighting)   Tue 22 Dec 2009, 12:53 am

Revy stood there and watched as he approached her. With the winds calming down, she stood up much taller, as she was able to keep her balance now. Right when the winds settled, it began to rain hard once again, continuing where it left off, before Revy canceled it. As the man approached her with a question, one that asks if she knew who he was, only one thing came to her mind at the time. "Not at all..." She replied to his question. Revy has absolutely no knowledge of the Nimakees, or what was going on around the mist village, or anything that is currently going on, outside of the war.

~~~~~~~~~~~~



vClick for a larger image of Revyv
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morbokai Nimakee
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 75
Points : 186
Join date : 2009-08-12

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Wandering the nations

PostSubject: Re: A jutsu...A plan...(Open for 2 to interact, non fighting)   Thu 24 Dec 2009, 2:43 pm

"My name is Morbokai, I am a jounin that one would consider of the mist however I am currently in a state of travel. I am a Ni...". Cutting himself short on the introduction, he thought to alter his words to a degree to keep some sort of cover. Though she may know his first name, one can usually grasp a concept of ones style through their last name or clan. "Nice meeting the one known as one of the most powerful of akatsuki's leaders. I know that a lady such as yourself contains a great deal of useful assets and one would be lucky to know you on a personal level as well as have you as an ally". As Morbo proceeded with his walk toward the woman, he stopped a couple of feet short of her as he then took off his headband and placed it in his pocket. "Would you be interested in taking a walk with me? You seem to have quite a combination the draws my attention toward you and its not often someone can do that with me. Your beauty is reminiscent of the one known as the angel of the rain, Konnan, yet you have the fire in your ways of one Yahiko. Adding the skill of Nagato and I have a hard time finding a reason not to try and learn about one Revy Izumi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
avatar

Posts : 1363
Points : 1849
Join date : 2009-07-27

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: A jutsu...A plan...(Open for 2 to interact, non fighting)   Mon 28 Dec 2009, 5:07 pm

Revy stood there with her arms crossed. She was slightly flattered by his words. "Sure..why not" She said to him, to answer his question about taking a walk. She knew he must feel weird talking so highly about one of her size, and status. Revy rose her hand to her face, and wiped the water off her face, with a quick sweep of the hand. Revy walked closer to the man named Morbokai, and looked directly up at his face. Her shortness, and his height, made her have to look up, to see him face to face. Something about the mans appearance reminded her of someone she met in the past once before, a man she had once fought, before becoming the Akatsuki leader.

~~~~~~~~~~~~



vClick for a larger image of Revyv
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morbokai Nimakee
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 75
Points : 186
Join date : 2009-08-12

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Wandering the nations

PostSubject: Re: A jutsu...A plan...(Open for 2 to interact, non fighting)   Tue 29 Dec 2009, 5:16 am

"I have always believed that one carries an appearance that suites them as they percieve themself and mine is no different. So I have to ask you about yours lil lady, what do you look to show with your attire as you are currently? If nothing more, I can probably guess that you show that you have a power to respect yet keep the feeling of your feminity with a sense of purpose...would I be correct in my assumption?" Morbokai turned and began his slow stroll to no specific place with the woman by him with a slight grin because of the fact that the kinochi had to look up to face him. Though getting a kick out of this, he respected her for doing as she did because looking one in the eye signifies respect and no fear and as she had been spoken of, she truely seemed. Morbo glanced back at Revy and was nearly taken out of character as he couldn't remove all thoughts of her in the intimate way for a moment before turning his head back and continuing to wait for her answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
avatar

Posts : 1363
Points : 1849
Join date : 2009-07-27

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: A jutsu...A plan...(Open for 2 to interact, non fighting)   Tue 29 Dec 2009, 9:46 am

Revy tried to put together the words he spoke, but do to her clumsiness, she hardly had any clue what he was talking about, the way he spoke. "I..guess?" She replied to his question, with a simple answer. Revy walked up beside the man, walking at his pace, in the direction he was walking, wondering where they might be going. The ninja confused her, and her not being as bright as most other ninja, she would easily fall into a word trap, or be gotten to say something embarrassing, or something she wouldn't normally want to say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~



vClick for a larger image of Revyv
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morbokai Nimakee
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 75
Points : 186
Join date : 2009-08-12

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Wandering the nations

PostSubject: Re: A jutsu...A plan...(Open for 2 to interact, non fighting)   Thu 31 Dec 2009, 4:39 am

"I guess huh? I suppose you have no clue of what I'm talking about referring to the subject huh?" Morbokai thought of a way to water down what he meant as best as possible in order to get the point across with out making her seem stupid. "Someone whom wears spikes and heavy clothing usually tries to show their strength and power. A woman whom wears a skirt and low cut shirt usually wears it to show off her body and say they are attractive. Personally, nobody knows much about me, hence what I have on as my face mask hides part of me as well as the sleeves do as well. Do you know what I mean now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
avatar

Posts : 1363
Points : 1849
Join date : 2009-07-27

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: A jutsu...A plan...(Open for 2 to interact, non fighting)   Thu 31 Dec 2009, 9:28 am

Revy walked next to him as he walked, and looked up at him out of the corner of her eyes, with her head turned his way only a little. She nodded her head whenever he finished talking, and listened to him curiously as he spoke.

((Srry short, just woke up and cant think of much right now))

~~~~~~~~~~~~



vClick for a larger image of Revyv
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morbokai Nimakee
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 75
Points : 186
Join date : 2009-08-12

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Wandering the nations

PostSubject: Re: A jutsu...A plan...(Open for 2 to interact, non fighting)   Mon 04 Jan 2010, 5:22 am

With her simply nodding and not saying anything, Morbokai thought of how odd it seemed that such a highly touted and scouted, powerful and respected kinochi could be so....shy? He turned to her as thought to himself about the lady, curious about the bandaged eye to a tee for he never knew anything about this from scattered word, nor first hand knowledge. "What happend to your eye for it to be bandaged as it is? I highly doubt that it happend in any sort of altercation because your name would have been brought up if one was skilled enough to confront and injure you". Morbokai came to a halt, turning and looking at the woman with his arms folded and holding a complete emotionless face. The rain continued to pelt down on the the ninja's with neither of them phased in any way shape or form though Morbo couldn't help but to take a quick glance over the woman as something about water on a woman soaking them automatically draws eyes from a man...regardless of how tough they are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
avatar

Posts : 1363
Points : 1849
Join date : 2009-07-27

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: A jutsu...A plan...(Open for 2 to interact, non fighting)   Mon 04 Jan 2010, 11:26 am

Revy put her hand over her bandaged eye, and rubbed it a little. "It's just a curse...", She said replying to his question. It was the first time anyone has ever asked of her bandaged eye. The eye mad eher see the world as if it was hell; Demons walking the earth, fires rising from below, a red sun, and heavy heat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~



vClick for a larger image of Revyv
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morbokai Nimakee
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 75
Points : 186
Join date : 2009-08-12

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Wandering the nations

PostSubject: Re: A jutsu...A plan...(Open for 2 to interact, non fighting)   Tue 05 Jan 2010, 7:16 am

Morbo thought about the answer Revy gave him and became intruiged, storing those words to the back of his head to come back to. In his opinion, there is no such thing as a curse, simply a power given to one that needs controling and mastering. Tempted to ask to see it, he held back and simply stared at the woman during an interesting moment of silence. Nobody knew why Morbokai would take a leave during this time, especially with war in the middle of duration. More than likely it was because his village was not involved of any of the comotion and it was a peaceful time in a time of dispair for some. "Revy, do you have anyone special in your life?" Morbokai began to walk again, and again it was at a slowed pace as his arms were crossed and smiling with thoughts perculating in anticipation of three answers that could be given, as well as a silence in consideration. "This should be fun, I can feel how strong this woman truly is and what she can do as an asset to me. Not only that, but Ii know I can aid her in a great variety of ways, she seems searching and I can help her find....she just doesn't know that yet" were the thoughts of the jonin from the mist. As he walked, he began to form the handseals he performed earlier, focusing on controling the the focal point of the wind. "I would like you to do something for me, but as of now I will simply have to find you at another time. There is a task that I need to complete as soon as possible and therefore must leave you now, but we will meet again lady Izumi". A wind blew as he finished and seconds later, the younger Nimakee was gone from the area and the sight of the woman.

(Topic closed)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A jutsu...A plan...(Open for 2 to interact, non fighting)   

Back to top Go down
 
A jutsu...A plan...(Open for 2 to interact, non fighting)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Serious: Cutscene, The Gorosei meet, the world keeps changing ((Open to all, but NO fighting, this is a story building thread, to get involved with current affairs and so on))
» To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...
» Work of Art (open to all)
» The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)
» Sound Jutsu

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: Other Countries :: Rain Country :: Hidden Rain Village-
Jump to: