Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D


Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/
 
HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Mon 09 Jan 2017, 6:53 pm by Kostas810

» Anyone alive out there?
Thu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Mon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Thu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Tue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Mon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Tue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Sat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Fondest battle
Sat 18 Aug 2012, 9:19 am by Revy Izumi

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Share | 
 

 The Way to Go . [Open] - [No Killing.]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 693
Points : 489
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 23
Location : Ontario, Canada. With Mitch. <3

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Thai Underworld .

PostSubject: The Way to Go . [Open] - [No Killing.]   Mon 21 Sep 2009, 4:35 pm

A woman stood in the middle of the gates, holding both open as she fled in between the buildings, and rushed throughout the alleys as she quickly turned, with a stop, she skidded at a small, poor boy with a teared hat and clothes, holding a small hat that seemed to look like it was from an old house. Maybe his house burnt down, maybe his family died. The woman leaned down, and took a small bag of Ryo from her pocket, most of the money she had, and tapped him on the shoulder. With a gentle smile, the boy took the bag, as the woman pulled out a large container of some salad she made back at home. Kumogakure. The salad was rich, the fruits were fresh and just past the ripe stage, and the lettuce was mouth-watering. The sweet smell of the lettuce filled her nostrils as she handed it to the boy, the lettuce slowly moving around as he shook it and looked at it. He seemed to be cautious, careful what he took. She smiled gently as she pointed to her old home, which had a small shelter. She still owned the place, but her taxes were payed slowly, she owned many homes, and payed for the poor's shelters. She was generous, giving. Caring. The woman gave the boy a small wave, as she dissapeared in a puff of smoke, and appeared to her old home. Stepping in, and grabbing a key from her pocket, she turned it, and stepped in. It was the same as she last saw it, comforting. Though she was here for a mission, to speak to the man in charge of Konoha, the Hokage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Law
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 413
Points : 182
Join date : 2009-02-12
Age : 25

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Leaf, Hokage

PostSubject: Re: The Way to Go . [Open] - [No Killing.]   Fri 25 Sep 2009, 7:42 pm

Kush had a feeling he would notice something in the village today.

Overlooking the gates from a nearby building, he noticed someone slip through the gate and run into the back streets.

Jumping from building to building, he stood ontop of ledge and looked down at the women walking into the house. Huh.

He hopped down and knocked on the door as it closed, and popped his head in.

"Hello, i hope im not interrupting but what brings you to Konoha?" Awkward, but he needed to know. He can't just let someone suspiscious walk into his village.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 693
Points : 489
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 23
Location : Ontario, Canada. With Mitch. <3

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Thai Underworld .

PostSubject: Re: The Way to Go . [Open] - [No Killing.]   Sat 26 Sep 2009, 9:08 am

Without turning, she could sense a strong aura coming her way, as she slowly licked her lips. "You think I'm suspicious, huh?" she laughed lightly and turned her head a little. "Maybe you should look me up in the latest history of Konoha. I risked my life to help this village. Even though I abandoned it, and joined Kirigakure, that was my purest help for this village. You should thank me. Shinobi and Kunoichi everywhere are after me, to kill me. Even though I have an alliance with almost all of the villages. A war came to Kirigakure, because of me. This village would be destroyed, pummeled, crushed into history, If I didn't leave." Ryu turned her whole body, taking a candle from a short table, and breathing onto it to light the wick with her hottest chakra, as she layed it back down on the small table. "You are the Hokage. I can sense it in your spirit, your chakra."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Law
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 413
Points : 182
Join date : 2009-02-12
Age : 25

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Leaf, Hokage

PostSubject: Re: The Way to Go . [Open] - [No Killing.]   Sun 27 Sep 2009, 9:26 pm

Kush looked at her weirdly, why would she just appear here for no reason?

Either way, he smiled at the women infront of him warmly, remembering her face from pictures.

"Yes I am the Hokage, but who are you? You look familiar like i've seen your face before, but I can't put my finger on it."

Kush came alittle closer to the door trying to remember who she was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Way to Go . [Open] - [No Killing.]   

Back to top Go down
 
The Way to Go . [Open] - [No Killing.]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The Sacred Stone[Sub Plot, Open, No killing] PT2
» To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...
» .:. Lacrimosa Lake
» Work of Art (open to all)
» The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Fire Country-Hidden Leaf-
Jump to: