Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Mon 09 Jan 2017, 6:53 pm by Kostas810

» Anyone alive out there?
Thu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Mon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Thu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Tue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Mon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Tue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Sat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Fondest battle
Sat 18 Aug 2012, 9:19 am by Revy Izumi

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Share | 

An Appearance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: An Appearance   Fri 05 Jun 2009, 10:23 pm

Kagerichi, quite drowsy today, walks into an open and beautiful field near the Village Hidden in the Leaves. "Been a long time since I was here..." Kagerichi says to himself, sitting himself down onto a rock. Opening his golden case and withdrawing a basic, bronze pipe; Kagerichi takes a pinch of tobacco and inlays it into the tube. Lighting it with his fingers he takes a few sucks on the pipe, releasing a large amount of smoke thereafter. Smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   Fri 05 Jun 2009, 10:34 pm

Hybris walked into the beautiful field, looking into the distance. She had eyes like a hawk so she was quite capable of overviewing the elegant outlayers and toppling achers of grass, trees, butterflies and the other qwaint feelings of natures one true beauty. After a few moments of taking in the surroundings, she looked towards a man, his body slender from the possibility of tabacco consumption. She walked toward the man with a curious look bestowed upon her face, and sat down beside him on the much, less painful wooden benching area.

"Ya know, tobacco kills the lungs." She stated, letting out an unexpected laugh underneath her breathe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   Fri 05 Jun 2009, 10:43 pm

"Not this kind..." Kagerichi said laughing with the small Genin. "The details go on and on, so lets just keep it at: I'm immune to the negative effect. In fact, it gets me concentrated, confident... Powerful..." Kagerichi said, adjusting his position on the rock; taking a few more sucks on his pipe, releasing a large amount of smoke out his nose and mouth thereafter. "Then again... I probably shouldn't be smoking in front of such a small kid such as you." Kagerichi says, turning to the Genin. "Unless you want to prove to me that you aren't a small kid..." Kagerichi looked as though he was offering a simple spar. Not even that, more of a 'training', regardless, Kagerichi turns away, continuing to smoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   Fri 05 Jun 2009, 10:46 pm

"Nothing personal, but I dont fight unless I have to. I'm Hybris Kaguya by the way. You can call me Hy-Chan though if you wish." She said, smiling while tilting her head. "The no fighting part is mainly because my clan has a history with fighting, and thats the reason they were induced by stupidity to believe their love of war could conquer the surrounding countries in a civil war."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   Fri 05 Jun 2009, 10:54 pm

"I see. My bad... This smoke sometimes gets to me..." Kagerichi says, standing up, looking quite ashamed. Fixing his glasses he looks at the Genin. "How bout a tour?" Kagerichi says, lowering his glasses looking at the small kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   Fri 05 Jun 2009, 10:57 pm

"Only if your the one conducting the tour" Hybris let out a giggle. "Dont feel ashamed, mind you. Its quite alright. Its amazing what smoke can do to the human body."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   Fri 05 Jun 2009, 11:00 pm

Kagerichi, smiling, replies "... And what you can do with it..." Kagerichi manipulates the smoke he exceeded to form a large, solid, staircase of smoke, ranging for about 12 stories. Walking up to the final stair (larger than the others to serve as a bench) he beckons the Genin up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   Fri 05 Jun 2009, 11:06 pm

Hybris leaps ontop of the smoke, and walks from stair, to stair carefully. "This.. Is an odd jutsu, but very cool!" Hybris stated. She walked to the final stair and sat down next to the man calmly.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   Fri 05 Jun 2009, 11:07 pm

ki was laying underneath the trees watching the condensed water particles going by, and also condensed nitrogen air.smoke and clouds. hito then saw blood molecules and clothig. human.
ki sat up and smirked, his white hair in his squinted eyes. "well this will be nteresting."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   Fri 05 Jun 2009, 11:12 pm

Spotting the Goryu without even looking at him, Kagerichi smiles and appears behind Ki Willow and gives him a firm hug. "Long time no see friend!" Kagerichi says, happy, getting smoke in Ki Willow's face on accident.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   Fri 05 Jun 2009, 11:16 pm

Hybris glances at the two, she had noticed the nin, but payed no mind as she recognized him to be Ki Willow. When the strange hippie hugged Ki, her eyes widened in amazement, and she let out a hacking laugh, blurting it loudly.

"Pfff... Ha-Hahahaha!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   Fri 05 Jun 2009, 11:19 pm

Glaring at Hybris in an impish nature, Kagerichi dissipates the smoke stairs, causing the Genin to fall from a great height; however, cushioned at the last second in a bed of smog.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   Fri 05 Jun 2009, 11:19 pm

ki smiled politely and tried not to show his teeth. "well, kage i see you never stopped your pipe. your getting ashes in my tea old man." ki joked, even though ki was 3 times older than kage. he pulled out a cup of orange looking tea and sipped it. pinkie and everything. they looked quite comical.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   Fri 05 Jun 2009, 11:23 pm

"Aaaahh!!!!" Hybris gasped, letting out a loud scream while falling. After she was cushioned, she looked at the hippie. "You sir, are mean. Extremely mean!"

Last edited by Hybris on Fri 05 Jun 2009, 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   Fri 05 Jun 2009, 11:25 pm

Smiling at both the old friend and the Genin, Kagerichi jumps into the open and requests someone to make a large dummy to test his S-Ranked Jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   Fri 05 Jun 2009, 11:26 pm

"eh, kage you can always use me. you know my healing speed is better than a dummies." ki stepped onto thin air and hung like that. waiting for kages attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   Fri 05 Jun 2009, 11:29 pm

Hybris watched the two friends "converse". The thought of a human test subject should be quite the sight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   Sat 06 Jun 2009, 1:25 pm

"Alright well... Get ready..." Kagerichi said nervously, releasing a huge amount of smoke from his mouth. Executing a barrage of hand-signs, Kagerichi shapes the smoke into a GIANT tetrahedron (3D Triangle & about the size of a 16 Wheeler Truck). Making the giant shape spin uncontrollably, Kagerichi sends the tetrahedron flying at Ki at breakneck speeds. In the midst of the attack the giant shape suddenly turns into a giant pole, piercing through Ki Willow's midsection - almost tearing him in half. "Shit!" Kagerichi says, running towards his friend.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   Sat 06 Jun 2009, 6:05 pm

ki laughed. " good jutsu." kis lower half layed next to him in mid-air.black blood poured out of both halves. the blood ten suddenly stopped and his blood started sewing his 2 halves together.his blood coming back into his body. ki then stood up and laughed again. " may i ty my jutsu on you? how fast is your fatal recovery?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   Sat 06 Jun 2009, 6:09 pm

I stumbled in as I fell down from a tree I was spying on them from and hit the ground hard. I had one eye closed and was rubbing my back.

"Ouch that hurt! Hey, guys, uh what's going on? I don't mean to be rude with busting in over here, so I came to say hello." I smiled and laugh nervously as I sat on the ground in slight pain from the fall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   Sun 07 Jun 2009, 2:19 pm

"This old man can't recover that fast" Kagerichi said, panting from the jutsu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   Sun 07 Jun 2009, 2:27 pm

Hybris giggled at Kagerichi's statement. "Hehehe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   Sun 07 Jun 2009, 2:30 pm

I watched as I sat there on the ground in awe.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   Mon 08 Jun 2009, 12:43 am

ki laughed. "well, we can always find out. eh?" kis squinted eyes gleamed through his hair. his smile widend showing his needled teeth, like a cats. ki was still holding his tea as he got ina fighting stance. "lets see how much i last against a smoker."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   Mon 08 Jun 2009, 1:43 am

"Hmph... Not today old friend..." Kagerichi says, slightly tired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   

Back to top Go down

An Appearance
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Fire Country-Hidden Leaf-
Jump to: