Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Mon 09 Jan 2017, 6:53 pm by Kostas810

» Anyone alive out there?
Thu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Mon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Thu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Tue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Mon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Tue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Sat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Fondest battle
Sat 18 Aug 2012, 9:19 am by Revy Izumi

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Share | 

Training Fields

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village: Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Thu 26 Feb 2009, 12:22 am

Sunari would just watch him for now then, rather than try and initiate anything. For now though she smiled, looking sheepish, "Ah I am so sorry, that was rude of me and I should know better. Please forgive me, and it is nice to meet you," Sunari apologized vehemently, bowing down, "I am Sunari." Kumori huffed, sitting down and looking for the most part relaxed, but he was still on the watch in case something suspicious happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Thu 26 Feb 2009, 12:23 am

suddenly kamoku disapeard in a second and reapeard under the tree as if to catch something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Thu 26 Feb 2009, 12:24 am

I continued to act shy.

I just kept looking down and once in a while stealing glances up at Sunari and Kamoku, while also twiddling with my fingers and hiding behind Sunari.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Thu 26 Feb 2009, 12:29 am

jima jumped from the tree and landed on kamokus face. "now i got joo!!!" she said and started to cut kamokus hair in little peices. the 6 year old girl threw the kitchen knife behind her and took out a kunai.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Thu 26 Feb 2009, 12:35 am

I smiled and became less shy appearing from behind Sunari.

"Well hello there little one. May I ask what your name is?" I said reverting back to my Naruto personality. The Naruto side of me was my normal personality and the side that showed.. but when I felt things were unsafe, I changed to Hinata.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Thu 26 Feb 2009, 12:38 am

kamoku flopped to the ground, trying to get the kid who had been following him all day off of his head without breaking her bones. as soon as she was off his left hands' fingers grew larger and turned black and popped her on the back of the head. she then disapeard out of thin air. " bloody jima....." he mumbled. his hair stuck up in odd places where it was hacked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Thu 26 Feb 2009, 12:38 am

The constant changing of Shina's personality was quite amusing...as well as this new girl. And...apparently the girl was quite the hairdresser judging by the new...look she gave Kamoku. Both Kumori and Sunari held in their giggles very well, appearing still cheerful yet on the inside they were shaking in laughter. At least Kamoku was kind enough to catch her...but still he was quick and Sunari doubted he was as clumsy as he made himself out to be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Thu 26 Feb 2009, 12:42 am

kamoku pulled out a marble staff that was half his size and leaned on it like a cane. " good. i finally got rid of her." kamoku mubmled in his first language. the language was of the willow clan. not of the akki. he looked up and bowed. " zorry 'or lying do you diz moring."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Thu 26 Feb 2009, 12:55 am

The language rang a bell to Kumori, thanks to his long life. He'd heard rumors about it, and none of them good. On the inside his hackles raised but outwardly he just continued to stare at Kamoku in slight disinterest. To Sunari it would only sound like mumbled nothings so she wouldn't know except by his sudden uneasiness.

Something had set Kumori off and so Sunari knew to be on guard but still appeared lax. If possible it'd be better to get out of this calmly and nicely, rather than causing a disturbance. "Err...what was that now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Thu 26 Feb 2009, 12:57 am

"eh?" kamoku was confused. did he not pronounce the words right? " im zorry...lieing do you.vei lost nam iz Wllow."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Thu 26 Feb 2009, 1:07 am

'A WILLOW! That was it!'

Kumori stood up, his eyes hardening over more so than earlier, "And what exactly would a Willow be doing out here?"

Sunari didn't quite recall the last name, only hearing it in passing but never being told more than the name. There was something to be feared about them so she gathered and her eyes turned back, now hoping that this one was plotting nothing...yet she might as well have been wishing for rain in the desert for all she knew. Its not like she knew 'Kamoku' well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Thu 26 Feb 2009, 1:11 am

kamoku stared. " do veet my vamily member." he pointed at the two uzikamis. kamoku then drew a line and wrote 'huuga' on it. and then made 3 more lines from the hyuuga. like branches. one line was uchiha, willow and sendodouichi. basically, willow was a branch of the hyuuga clan. kamoku then raised his hand up to pull up his sleeve. there was the hyuuga tattoo mark. the ones to protect the hyuugas. " i vanted do ask bout theese."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Thu 26 Feb 2009, 1:19 am

Sunari whapped Kumori on the head and he grumbled, sitting back down. He was still unsure, having heard about their...'strong abilities' and desired to be cautious. Then again Sunari was interested, seeing as this was another clan related to the Hyuugas, and clan markings were always interesting to her. She already had the main clan marking tattooed onto her own back, and another clan symbol on her forehead. Kumori studied the marking with slight interest, not aware that Willows bore the mark of the protectors, or at least any at all. "You are a protector to their clan then?" he asked, trying to keep his interest on the down low, while on the inside he was curious. It seemed they would both be learning a thing or two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Thu 26 Feb 2009, 1:22 am

"dats what dis iz, right?" he said, struggling to talk. he had to open his eyes wider or he would collapse. he opend his eyes wide and sunari saw 14 different pupils on each eye, surrounded by yellow coloring. which marked his own clan. " dont activa ze chacra eyez." he said quickly. he didnt want her to see what he really looked like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Thu 26 Feb 2009, 1:38 am

The moment he spoke her eyes dropped to the lower part of his face, since he didn't seem to wish her to look into his eyes, Kumori's own crimson falling to the mark instead. "Wouldn't it make more sense to find a higher ranked member of the family that would know more though? These two are still quite young..." even if they were Hyuuga, Sunari would bet they still had things to learn about their own clan along with branching ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Thu 26 Feb 2009, 1:41 am

"dey are dee only oones i could ind." he said, getting slightly better at his english. " i serched 4 vialleges aleady."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Thu 26 Feb 2009, 1:45 am

To either of their knowledge the Hyuugas were mainly a Konoha clan, but they looked at each other and shrugged, figuring that either Kamoku didn't know this or that there were rogue Hyuugas were wandering around. It was always possible. "Well I could see them leading you to the Hyuuga clan estate, but I don't know if they could fully answer your questions." Sunari looked at both Rashi and Shina, unsure whether they DID or not, as the Hyuuga's were often demanding of their own and held to the highest standards of 'perfection.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Thu 26 Feb 2009, 1:50 am

kamoku sighed. he lifted his minature staff and it disapeard into thin air like the girl. he smiled again. " vell, i ope you avent thought poorly ov meh during ze pat vew moments." he sighed. brushing the hair clippings off of his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Thu 26 Feb 2009, 1:56 am

"More of unsure, especially with that first stunt you pulled-" "Only idiots manage to fall on their faces and you don't look like one," Kumori interrupted, cutting to the point. No, this man was far more intelligent...and also patient since he hadn't minded the random haircut and restyling. Though they both found it mildly amusing that the Willows and the Hikuras held one thing in common: both were often white haired individuals, or at least where Kamoku and Sunari were concerned.

"Tell me, are you the only one with white hair in your clan?...Just out of curiosity," Sunari asked for them, still avoiding his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Thu 26 Feb 2009, 1:58 am

" tis a characteristic. fair skeen, white air and black claws." he held up his heavily gloved hands and pulled it off. showing black claws.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Thu 26 Feb 2009, 2:06 am

That made Kumori grin and Sunari smile, as at least the stronger of the Hikuras tended to have white hair, and Sunari had been the first in awhile with pure white. The claws where...interesting to say the least, and Sunari wasn't sure if she could get any questions answered but..."What exactly are the 'Willows' beyond just a clan? Anything you don't mind telling I wouldn't mind hearing, I am overall just curious whenever I hear about a new clan, and all I've ever heard is your clan's name." Kumori's ears twitched, also curious to compare some of the information he'd gathered over his many years of life. Kumori couldn't help adding on his own question though, "Is it true that certain...'things' fall off during a Lunar Eclipse unless otherwise restrained in your village? I've always wondered about that strange bit of information." The thought of red boned monsters running around didn't appeal to him, but was an intriguing trait if true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Thu 26 Feb 2009, 2:10 am

kamoku sighed. " dere ze branch oof 'umans. an i vouldnt know bout da lunear eclipse. im only 30." he mumbled. compared to his 472 year old grandpa, he was 4.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Thu 26 Feb 2009, 2:16 am

"Hrmf, you might wanna ask then, just as a precaution," Kumori mumbled, slightly disappointed. He wanted more gruesome details but meh, sometimes the youngsters really didn't know. He sympathized with the elders as he was still teaching Sunari about her own clan customs.

'Just humans, thats it...well not like I expected the full dirty details at least,' Sunari sighed, slightly saddened. Her own main reason for being here was to learn about some of the clans as she was something of a history lover, especially when it came to lineage. Mostly due to her own lack of...'clan togetherness' she supposed. "So you at least live mostly together though right? What village do you hail from?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Thu 26 Feb 2009, 2:19 am

kamoku frowned. " wes mang and a band of angry ninjas forced us to destroy our own hq. so even of a lunear eclipse does come around...there will be no place on heaven nor hell to chain us down." kamoku said. finally getting all of the words right. he then switched to his regular language. "yes! i finally got all of the words right...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Thu 26 Feb 2009, 2:24 am

The two grimaced, Sunari only sensing that the Lunar Eclipse was bad, while Kumori could only imagine all those...things running around...seeking to kill and destroy. But Sunari grinned at Kamoku as he finally got out the words correctly, having had so many problems moments ago. Up until that point he'd been having problems...and then the language she couldn't understand. Well he seemed happy about something so she could only figure it had to do with his improved accent. "Wes Mang though...? What's that about?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   

Back to top Go down

Training Fields
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next