Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Mon 09 Jan 2017, 6:53 pm by Kostas810

» Anyone alive out there?
Thu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Mon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Thu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Tue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Mon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Tue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Sat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Fondest battle
Sat 18 Aug 2012, 9:19 am by Revy Izumi

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Share | 

Training Fields

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sun 07 Jun 2009, 11:34 am

I dodged the kunai that he threw at me by catching the ones over by Hybris. I was getting angrier and angrier as the time passed and all I wanted to do now was win. I clenched my fists as I caught the ones heading toward Hybris and threw them back at him.

So you wanna play hard huh?

I thought this and looked down, clenching my fists, and standing there I vowed to protect her. "I will win this spar." I said in a somewhat more cold voice than before. "Byakugan." I said as I activated it, this would be a great opportunity to train as well as push myself to my limits. "ha!" I said dashing at him with fists full of chakra, and looked for his chakra points, I kept going at a moderate speed, and then increasing immensely, I was trying to strike his chakra points.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sun 07 Jun 2009, 11:41 am

Naku Saw the Byakugan and then stood up. "Intreasting." Naku then took out a kuni and then dropped it in-front of her and then it blew as it passed her. Naku then jumped off the tree and landed behind Kushinata. "so you want to do that." Naku ten didi hand-signs and he then extended a shadow going towards Kushinata with good speed. "not bad for a genin"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sun 07 Jun 2009, 11:45 am

"Thanks, I was taught by some of the best." I said trying my best to dodge whatever attack he has thrown at me.

"Though I'd watch my tricks." I smirked as the clone you were attacking disappeared and I reappeared behind you striking a major chakra point in your back, and then I tried to do another attack in your arm, so much so that I would render one of your arms useless in jutsu since the chakra is blocked off. I smirked as I hit him, then I jumped back and threw some kunai with bomb tags on them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sun 07 Jun 2009, 12:09 pm

ooc: auto-hitting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sun 07 Jun 2009, 12:12 pm

OOC: Huh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sun 07 Jun 2009, 12:33 pm

ooc: you can not say you hit me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sun 07 Jun 2009, 12:40 pm

OOC: I meant if successful. Sorry, forgot to write that. I meant if it were successful I would've hit you there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sun 07 Jun 2009, 1:32 pm

Hybris awakes, hearing the clanging of blades and the smashing of branches and nearby surroundings. Her eyes open wide.

"Kushinata-CHAN!!!"

Hybris yells, springing from her position, dissapearing in a blur. She glides behind the mysterious male nin and uses a jutsu:

Teshi Sendan - Ten Finger Drilling Bullets-

-Teshi Sendan is a Taijutsu technique utilized by the Sound ninja Kimimaro. Using his bloodline abilities unique Shikotsu Myaku (Corpse Bone Pathways) ability, Kimimaro will use his fingers to fire his distal phalange bones as bullets. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact.

-

Hybris fired these stone-like projectiles with deadly accuracy in the direction of the nin. Then to back it up, she sprinted towards his direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sun 07 Jun 2009, 1:38 pm

"H-Hy-chan." I blushed and smiled to see she was awake.

Is she protecting me? Well no more protecting nor hiding.. I can do this too... after all it was my spar, and I don't wanna see her get hurt.

I clenched my fists from behind Hybris and then looked up still with my Byakugan on, as I made clones and they appeared around the area, they all dashed at Naku, and I then charged my power with one clone from another part of the grounds. When it was complete, a blue orb of moderate size appeared in my hands, and I dashed at him with bursting speed as the clones disappear.

"Take this!" I said getting back to my Naruto like personality. "Ah!" I said if successful, cramming the Rasengan right into his stomach sending him flying back into a tree. If not successful, then missing him and falling forward to my doom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sun 07 Jun 2009, 1:45 pm

"THIS! IS! ENOUGH!!!" Kagerichi yells, appearing out of nowhere, at Naku Naku. Releasing a barrage of hand-signs he releases a giant sea of smoke, ranging for about a mile. From the smoke, Kagerichi makes 200 smoke clones, all attacking the Akatsuki member. "You will not hurt them!!" Kagerichi says at the top of his lungs.

~
Jutsus Used -
~

Name: Smoke Clones
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Smoke
Description: The user makes clones out of pure smoke and chakra. The clones can never be destroyed but “moved”. Whenever a foe strikes a clone there body is disfigured and disperses into smoke, simply wafting in the air, causing no harm, but can be controlled by the user again. Kagerichi can create up to 125 clones. This clones are horribly slow but have a massive jumping range (60-120 yards) and a powerful, wide swipe. The clones can self-destruct, causing a huge explosion of smoke. This explosion has the chance to blind/deafen/stun/confuse/etc. the foe. Smoke clones are easily summoned and can be used for almost anything.

Name: Smog of Beginning - Ocean
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Smoke
Description: The user projects a sea of smoke out of his/her/its mouth that slowly hovers 3 inches off the ground. This smoke will slow down anything and can be used and controlled by the user. The bigger the ‘sea’ is the more chakra must be used.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sun 07 Jun 2009, 1:55 pm

"Kagerichi!" I said as I saw him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sun 07 Jun 2009, 2:38 pm

Naku looks around at all the enemies. "Hump this is getting to involved for just a fun fight." Naku then jumps up doing his hand-sings then a dome forms around them then naku runs off in to the forest and dissapears in the trees.

Name: Earth dome
Type: Nin
Element: Earth
Description: Naku puts his hands on the ground and then the ground rumbles and a big dome starts to from and when it is finished it creates a dome where it is pure black in there. You can escape this jutsu by simply braking the rock because this is no more strong than a normal rock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sun 07 Jun 2009, 2:41 pm

I sighed and was left behind as I just sit there panting and thinking. I deactivated my Byakugan and sat over by a tree, as I thought, holding my head in my hands. And a slight tear falls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sun 07 Jun 2009, 2:42 pm

[[LMFAO You clearly said in this topic that you can't auto-hit. Whereas YOU JUST DID.]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sun 07 Jun 2009, 2:43 pm

ooc: how
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sun 07 Jun 2009, 2:45 pm

Naku Naku wrote:
Naku then jumps up doing his hand-sings then a dome forms around them then naku runs off in to the forest and dissapears in the trees.

That.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sun 07 Jun 2009, 2:48 pm

ooc: it is not auto hitting or gm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sun 07 Jun 2009, 2:49 pm

[[Uh... Yes it is. You said the dome traps us. Thats auto-hitting. How can it not?]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sun 07 Jun 2009, 2:55 pm

ooc: I never said that and its is just covering around you with rock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sun 07 Jun 2009, 3:00 pm

[[ I quoted you, you dumb $h*t! Look at the previous posts. But hey! It's ok, because If you didn't say that and that was a wasted post, than all my 200, metal hard clones pig-pile you and you're dead.]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sun 07 Jun 2009, 3:02 pm

ooc: im already gone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sun 07 Jun 2009, 3:04 pm

[[My clones are faster than you. They can jump up to 120 yards at a time, they have a mind of their own and can hunt you down. You're dead naku. Your posting is over. You never specified that you killed the clones, whereas I said they all started attacking you. You're dead Naku. Your dead.]]
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Mon 08 Jun 2009, 12:40 am

(( damnit guys, have you ever heard of post order? can someone give me the heads up. and this is suposed to be a training area for kushinata , hybris and me. not a mash pit))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haduki Uzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Mist Village

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Mon 08 Jun 2009, 2:05 am

haduki walks in confidently.. "well im readdy to train"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haduki Uzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Mist Village

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Mon 08 Jun 2009, 2:08 am

uhh hey guys sorry to bother but i could use some training.. can anyone help me out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   

Back to top Go down

Training Fields
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next