Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Mon 09 Jan 2017, 6:53 pm by Kostas810

» Anyone alive out there?
Thu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Mon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Thu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Tue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Mon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Tue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Sat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Fondest battle
Sat 18 Aug 2012, 9:19 am by Revy Izumi

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Share | 

Training Fields

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sat 06 Jun 2009, 6:58 pm

"You seem so shy.. Why is that Kushinata-chan?" Hybris said, walking to her, and then sitting down beside her gently. "I mean.. You twiddle your fingers around as if something is wrong, or something is bothering you even though you keep provoking yourself to do it. I must admit it is kind of cute!" Hybris said, giggling loudly. Looking straight at Kushinata to see her reaction she hugs the nin's leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sat 06 Jun 2009, 7:01 pm

"W-well the second half of my name contains my m-mother's name in it. And I have this thing where, my normal personality is like my dad, N-Naruto. And then t-this one like H-Hinata, but it's only around n-new people or people I l-like." I continued blushing and twiddling my fingers. I hugged her back as she hugged my leg, and I smiled to know that she truly was my new friend.

"A-And you seem s-so confident of yourself Hy-chan, w-why is that?" I asked thinking and looking down, and away from her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sat 06 Jun 2009, 8:12 pm

"Well.. I am confident because I know I am not shy in most cases, but I can be. I have no fear. I do not fear death. Do you know why that is Kushinata? Its because I wouldnt mind the fact that I could die tomorrow. And when you dont fear death, there is nothing left to fear. Why is it that you are looking away, look me in the eyes, Ku-Chan.." Hybris pleaded to Kushinata, holding her leg closely, and looking up at her, awaiting for her gaze to meet Kushinata's beautiful solemn eyes.

"Look at me.. What do you see?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sat 06 Jun 2009, 8:20 pm

I did as told, and looked at her in the eyes, and smiled to know that she had someone and something that made her care. Sometimes I could see coldness, and other times, warm and loving in her ways and mind and heart. But this wasn't the case.

"I do not fear death neither. I will die for my friends and my family if I have to, and protect them to the end. Its part of my being. The only thing I am afraid of is... blood." I said as I shook on that word and kept blushing. I stared at her straight in the eyes as I thought for a moment.

"I see a different and unique person, but in a good way. You're eyes are beautiful Hy-chan, and they tell me much about you. Like how you can be cold, protective, and isolate someone when necessary. But at the same time you can be sensitive friendly, and welcoming. I know that you've probably had a horrible past and I have too, but nothing compares to that when you have a friend. I mean especially a friend with Byakugan, I can see all Hy-chan, I know a lot more than you think I do, and I can tell that you and me are alike in that regard that we try to hide things. But I can see that you have been treated poorly, and that you should be treated better, after all you are still a person like me, with a beating heart, and a thinking mind.." I smiled with my eyes closed and then opened them and seemed clueless.

"H-how was that?" I tilted my head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sat 06 Jun 2009, 8:26 pm

"Thats just it.. You're very good at explaining emotions although I can tell your shyness can be easily avoided just by hearing the words your saying to me..." Hybris paused, her tribal markings began to glow in a bright red-rose tone. Blushing. "I dont have anyone to care for me, and I never have. And the friends I had, I lost. They found out who I am related to, and what I possess... Who I am. They hate who I am. It hurts inside, but it makes me stronger because I know the only one I was capable of posting dependency on.. Was.. Myself. But all of that will change now, wont it Ku-Chan.. ?"

Hybris was full of hope, and nothing but it. Her eyes affixed and fluctuated by the matching gaze of Kushinata. She stared straight, as if she was peering deep into her soul. She awaited her answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sat 06 Jun 2009, 8:32 pm

I nodded and smiled.

"Definitely." I looked straight back into her eyes, both of us blushing slightly. I asked for her hand and nodded.

"Of course it will, I don't care who or what you are, or whom you're related to, you'll always be my friend, and I care for you already. I will always keep you close to my heart, and there you shall stay. I promise till the day I die, that I will give you undying loyalty, and friendship, as well as try my best to protect you, my friend." I giggled at the end, making a peace sign with two fingers and winking.

"Now, w-what is it you see in me Hy-chan?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sat 06 Jun 2009, 8:43 pm

"Thats what im afraid you will do. I understand you care for me, but you do not know me Ku-Chan.. Whatever you do just please do not get too attatched to me, I dont want to hurt you like I have before. Please." She begged, but lifted her arm, letting her slender fingers meet the sensative touch of Ku-Chan's.

She stood up, and moved in close to Kushinata, resting her head on the kunoichi's shoulder. She gently whispered into her ear.

"What I see in you can possibly go much deeper than you believe your Byakugan can penetrate. My feelings towards society and reality have been crushed and crumbled between the walls of compassion. Love is a game I have obviously lost at. You.. You are much more content. You're easy-going, very kind. You try and hide things that you believe escape the thoughts and beliefs of your counterparts and allies. It hasnt escaped me Kushinata, and it never will. We're both driven. Led by example, and what we've seen cannot be replaced by new and fresh memories and they can never be diminished from our thoughts. We're both driven by the same things is what I believe. You and me are the same, Ku-Chan. We're lionhearted and courageous in the midst of battle, even though we know deep down inside we are extremely vulnerable. I stand strong because I do not believe in letting people make me believe im anything less than what I truly think I am. You are very outgoing, beautiful, and shy at that. You're an all around "beautiful" person, Kushinata."

Hybris finished with a big smile, by now her markings were literally shining, no.. Illuminating with the color of a deep red. Blushing madly, she covered it up by hugging Kushinata. She held her close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sat 06 Jun 2009, 8:50 pm

I was blushing crimson as I hugged her back and kept her close to my body. There was a slight noise, of me activating my Byakugan and looking directly inside her. I smiled and giggled as I hugged her in the embraceful hug.

"Why thank you for saying all those things, we are the same. We are driven by the same forces, except, for some reason I seem a bit more gentle than you, but that's besides the point. You are beautiful, and hm, you know what is the best part of you Hy-chan?" I paused and wanted her to look into my eyes as I said this.

"Your kind and caring heart, the same one that beats inside me for another. Love is sometimes a game, sometimes not. It all depends on your outlook so I believe, but believe in yourself and you'll find someone some day." I smiled again and kept at the crimson color I had on my face. I lifted her chin to keep looking at me, so that she wouldn't fret away from me, like I did with her. I gently went in to kiss her cheek and retract back.

"Thank you for being my friend, and I promise that whatever you do, will not hurt me. Even if I do become attached, which I probably won't, you can and never will hurt me, to know that I am inside of your heart somehow, and your friend is good enough reason for me to be happy... and so I shall." ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sat 06 Jun 2009, 8:57 pm

"I.. Uh.. I.. I.." Hybris couldnt find the words to say, as Kushinata moved closer towards her face she panicked, her heartbeated raced, and increase 10fold. She turned her face, put her hand on Kushinata's soft, smooth skin. She gently softened her lips and allowed them to push against Ku-Chan's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sat 06 Jun 2009, 9:00 pm

I blushed majorly hard at this.

I-is she ... k-kissing me?

I blushed and went wide eyed at first and didn't know what to think. Until I gradually and slowly started to close my eyes and kiss her back. The kiss felt really good, and well naturally, if something feels good, you want it to happen more. And so I kissed her, back with the gentlest notion I could possibly create, blushing all the while through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sat 06 Jun 2009, 9:04 pm

The kiss went on for a good 10-15 seconds. Hybris opened her eyes slowly, and looked straight at Kushinata.

"I.. I dont know .. Why I did that.. Please, forgive me.. Excuse my act.. "

.. Wha-What did I just do! I just kissed Ku-Chan!!

Hybris began to shake and tremble, her legs weakened. The kiss effected her, as she dropped. She looked up at Kushinata letting out a look of disgrace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sat 06 Jun 2009, 9:10 pm

I looked innocent and tilted my head, and caught her as she fell onto the branch. I then grabbed her by the chin and looked into her eyes as I smile.

"What you did was kiss me, and I do not forgive you, because then you'll have to forgive me for this then." I then went in and kissed her gently on her soft lips.

"Your lips are soft, Hy-chan." I smiled innocently, and kissed her again softly. I held her against me in a hug, to keep her from quivering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sat 06 Jun 2009, 9:17 pm

Hybris didnt know what to think. At all, actually.

I.. I dont kno.. Know.. What to do.. Uh.. Uhm..

Her heart was racing, but the warmth and compassionate feeling of happiness flowed through her body as Ku-Chan embraced her, squeezing her body softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sat 06 Jun 2009, 9:23 pm

I smiled and hugged her close.

"Ai shiteru Hy-chan." I kissed her cheek. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sat 06 Jun 2009, 9:29 pm

Hybris smiled. She let out a giggle as she heard the words of Ku-Chan. She sat back down next to Kushinata-chan and just began to think.

What is going to happen now.. Where will this lead..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sat 06 Jun 2009, 9:31 pm

What's going to happen? I wonder..

I blushed and smiled as I sat next to Hy-chan. "Your giggle is oh so cute, just like you." I smiled and chuckled a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sat 06 Jun 2009, 9:33 pm

"T-Thank you Ku-Chan." Hybris closed her eyes, seemingly she hunched over accidentally; falling asleep apparently. She fell on the shoulder of Ku-Chan and rested her head there. She was still trembling a bit from the recent kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sat 06 Jun 2009, 9:35 pm

"My pleasure." I smiled and kissed her cheek, as I held her to me, and made sure she stopped trembling and gave her my warmth. I deactivated my Byakugan and fell asleep partially too, after some thinking.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sun 07 Jun 2009, 4:50 am

Tamekaze was walking along a path way looking up at the sky. "Only if it was this nice every day....Hum aybe one day ill be just as happy and live in a peaceful world. " Tame stated in his mind. Tame then seemed to have stumbled apon a training field, and seen to ladies talking. Tame looked and noticed one of them and seen they was both Genin. " ... " Tame watched them for a bit then begin to walk past them and didnt realy care if they noticed him or not. Tame was lost in his thoughts and just walking trying to look for something to do.

(( Bored dicieded to post here))
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sun 07 Jun 2009, 10:54 am

(It's ok, it's just that we're both asleep, nice to meet you by the way.)

Soon after our little nap, I awoke to having Hybris in my arms, and I smiled as I kissed her lips and then got down from the tree. I walked around the training grounds some, and picked up some kunais and put them in my pocket... almost as if cleaning it up. I thought this to be a bit peaceful yet boring at the same time and I wanted some action. Even though I was away from my girlfriend, I was protecting her, someone so dear to me. I thought someone was going to be coming soon, but hey maybe it was just a feeling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sun 07 Jun 2009, 11:07 am

Naku was jumping through the trees then he came upon 2 genin he sensed one of them wanted a fight. "heh, Ok ill play with you for a while." Naku then jumped down and he does not wear his black robe but something similar. (what he is wearing in avatar) Naku then lans as the black of his clothing follows his hair covers one eye as he looks at them with a bored expression. and a kuni impaled in his arm and blood falling off his fingertips. he take out a kuni from hinder his black cloths and he point it at the genin. "So lets have some fun!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sun 07 Jun 2009, 11:12 am

I nod.

"Uh, uh sure. I guess.... there are a couple of things you should know bout me first. One is that I'm more of a pacifist and I don't fight unless I really have/need to, or have a valid reason to, but in this case, eh why not? Two, I'm a hemophobe. An, so that means I am terrified of blood, I will try to ignore it but eventually it will get to me. Thirdly, my name is Kushinata Uzumaki, and I will be Hokage someday, pleased to you." I smirked trying to get into a pugnacious mood, but it wasn't working, he'd have to provoke me somehow, and how I'd hoped that Hybris would wake up soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sun 07 Jun 2009, 11:18 am

Naku look at her "Ha a pacifist who wants to become hokage." naku then stat walking towards her then it form in to a run and then he clench his bloody fist and he force a very powerful punch. Naku then flips his back foot around so instead of punching a kick coms around for a good kick in the head bit not to powerful. Naku then looks at her as his kick coms around about to slam in to her face. A grin forms on Naku's face as he gets a good idea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sun 07 Jun 2009, 11:22 am

I took that hit, thank goodness it wasn't that hard. I smirked and rubbed my now hit cheek.

"That was a good kick. And yeah, being Hokage isn't about fighting it's about the love and protection of your village. It's about dying for it, and when I do become Hokage, it is my duty and right to fight whenever I need to. However, there must be peace in nature for everything to survive otherwise it doesn't work, now... go easy on me." I smirked and dashed at him with punches and then threw in there some kicks. I was going at a fast past for me, and I wanted to land a hit, hopefully I could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sun 07 Jun 2009, 11:29 am

Naku looked at her then took the kuni and threw it with amazing speed at her in the chest as he then jump up in the air and grab out 2 shurekens. "Now going easy on people is not my nature." "NOW LETS SEE HOW GOOD OF A HOKAGE YOU WILL BE!" Naku then spin around and throw the 2 shurekens at Hybris. He threw these with less speed than the one he threw at Kushinata. Naku then land on a ledge of a tree sticking out. "Good luck"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   

Back to top Go down

Training Fields
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next