Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Mon 09 Jan 2017, 6:53 pm by Kostas810

» Anyone alive out there?
Thu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Mon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Thu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Tue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Mon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Tue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Sat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Fondest battle
Sat 18 Aug 2012, 9:19 am by Revy Izumi

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Share | 

Training Fields

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sun 31 May 2009, 10:28 pm

ki kept his eyes slighlty closed and smiled wider. " thats not up to me. i can make you strong if you beleive i can make you strong. that is the most powerful thing with you people. hope."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sun 31 May 2009, 10:33 pm

"I agree, and I believe that I will be the Hokage someday! Believe it!" I punched my fists into the air and let them know that I wasn't giving up and never shall I ever give up. Never would anything so severe make me lose my hope and my drive to achieve my dreams.

"Well then are you part of a clan?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sun 31 May 2009, 10:36 pm

" yes. now since we both have good energy, lets train. try and take this from me." ki held out a white plate just out of kushis reach. " and when you do, kamoku will bring dinner."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sun 31 May 2009, 10:40 pm

I nod and looked at him with determination in my eyes. I wasn't using it just yet and I didn't want to, I thought to deceive him for some time and then come from nowhere with the surprises I had in store. I smirked.

"Alright! I will!" I said as I came dashing at him and jumped up high into the air and tried to grab it from him. I rebounded if I missed on the other side, and then tried again. I, then did handsigns and made clones. "Shadow Clone Jutsu." I said as multiple clones distracted him, as once again I tried to grab the plate.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sun 31 May 2009, 10:43 pm

(the only reason naruto made shadow clone jutsu was because of the scroll. you can only make illusionary clones)

ki raised his arm and kushi missed. ki then remained sitting as the clones came to being." th die is cast."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Mon 01 Jun 2009, 6:16 pm

(Oh alright fine.)

"Sensei, I will get that plate from you, believe it! Gah!" I dashed head on as I was to keep running at him, using some illusions/clones as another distraction and tried again to get the plate, as I was unsuccessful both times and more times after that. I panted a little as I decided to deceive him.. I wanted to get that plate, and I would.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Tue 02 Jun 2009, 4:41 am

ki remained on the log and smiled. " try using your head, think the unthinkable. a ninja is suposed to outsmart his oponent. not over power him." ki laughed. it was a high pitch that didnt match his lanky body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Tue 02 Jun 2009, 3:57 pm

I nodded.

"Well I know that, but see I wanted to save this for last but here it goes." I did some quick handsigns as I put my hands together then, and closed my eyes. Then I abruptly opened them as I said "Byakugan!" I said and then thought for a moment in gentle fist stance.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Wed 03 Jun 2009, 4:33 am

ki smiled. "dont look too deep." kushinata could see that ki had no chakra points. no streamlines. just a dark mass of wriggling liquids inside of ki.the only thing she could see besides that, was 8 white circles surrounding kis body and entering in and out of him, she could also see under kis eyelids that glowed yellow, his teeth were pointed for tearing human flesh and his spinal cord was retracted, meaning he could grow a tail.
"eh, i have my own doujutsu my little hyuuga. but lets see you get this plate first."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Wed 03 Jun 2009, 4:13 pm

I panted for a second and then nodded as I got furiously determined to get the plate from him. I stopped for a moment though.

"Well, that would be my mother's name... Hyuuga, my father is Uzumaki and that's what I am." I smirked as I dashed towards him wondering what that was underneath his skin... I couldn't even read what it was. I kept trying to snatch it from him, and kept failing, but I eventually stopped for a moment, my Byakugan releasing and me panting and sweating, as I had barely any control over it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Wed 03 Jun 2009, 4:29 pm

" never reveal your powers, little genin. treat fighting like a game, because its one way to keep your oponent off gaurd." ki chuckled again and skipped to the side. "catch." ki suddenly threw the plate straight for te genins head. "and suprise is the best poison." he laughed. disapearing with a pop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Wed 03 Jun 2009, 5:13 pm

I made a clone quickly and it appeared straight behind me, to catch the plate and then hand it to me. Once I had the plate in my possession I smiled, and the clone poofed into thin air.

"Hey wait, Ki-sempai, where did he go?" I tilted my head and then shrugged as I went to go sit down near a tree and wait with a smile on my face. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Thu 04 Jun 2009, 2:22 pm

Hybris sat on a tree and spectated the entire fight.

"Impressive, Kushinata-chan. You reveal your best powers first though, that is a major waste of energy and chakra. Save the best for last. Ninja are supposed to take out their opponents strategically.. Not through nothing but brute force. It is a bit of a surprise though, you can make a good clone might I add."

She finished speaking with a smile, and her left eyebrow raised. Then in an amazingly quick blur, she dissapeared off of the ledge and stood next to her fellow Genin. "The question is do you know how to properly attain your abilities, chakra, injuries, and life in combat?.." She put her arm over the girls head and wrapped it around, slinging it on her shoulder ".. If not I can partner with you temporarily and engage in training sessions to help you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Thu 04 Jun 2009, 3:37 pm

I nodded.

"Sure, and thanks for complimenting me, as well as you're not too bad yourself. Well from at least of what I see and hear. I will be Hokage, but I need to get better at these attacks and chakra stability if I wanna get better. There is little time, and I have so much to learn!" I said as I smirked and then smiled back at her. I blushed slightly as she drooped her arm over my shoulders, but kept thinking about my future and my dreams as our eyes met.

"But... see the thing is. Yea, I have jutsu and can make clones and everything, I can do some special moves... it's just that I am not a master of my Kekkei-Genkai yet. It's so hard to master, it takes much concentration, thought, and energy for me to maintain it in a stable state. I mean, what's up with that?!" I thought for a moment, and became slightly frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Thu 04 Jun 2009, 10:34 pm

ki apeard next t kushi in another pop.

"maybe because you failed to use your kekkei genkai when it was necessary. though i couldnt blame you, when i use my kekkei, the byakugan cannot sense a change."
ki took the plate and it turned back into a rock. "the real one is up there." ki pointed to a branch where the plate was. " you can get it without chakra. that way you can plan the climb out. you can join too hybris."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Fri 05 Jun 2009, 6:49 am

"Not only that Kushinata.. You arent as skilled as your fellow other Hyuuga. I think you noticed they use their Byakugan in the beginning of the fight to try and knock their opponent out in the start, you need to keep yourself in avoidance before you use your Byakugan, stay away from the opponent and use defensive tactics to keep from being injured, but injuring your opponent. When the time is right, you will know when to activate it. Another thing, I noticed about you Kushinata. You are very sentimental when it comes to issues such as frustration.. You get mad at yourself and your abilities when you fail very quickly. Try and keep from doing that. It will keep your mind clear, and it will improve your concentration and the way your mind works and make it extremely easier to keep control of your Byakugan."

Hybris explained her theory to Kushinata, head on and to the point. Her arm still slung over her shoulder, holding her close and looking straight into her eyes. Hybris' eyes were shining jade-green, and glinting with a hint of bloodlust.

"Dont worry Kushinata. If you focus more on keeping your defensive tactics in a fight, your offensive tactics will come in much more handy then when you thought they might've. A kekkei-genkai such as the Byakugan should be thoroughly used when the time is necessary like when someone uses shadow-clones. All I am saying is.." Hybris giggled before the ending of her statement. ".. Practice! Now, lets go get that plate, shall we?"

With the ending of her statement, Hybris dissapeared in another blur, leaving Kushinata's hair in a brustle of strands lost in the wind. A loud pounding sound was heard on a nearby tree and in the wake of Hybris' footstep, a mark resembling somewhat of a dent was seen afterwards. Hybris glided up the tree, manouvering over and under each branch quickly, and swiftly. Making her way towards the plate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Fri 05 Jun 2009, 5:26 pm

I was blushing slightly at her actions, especially when our gazes met. However I nodded at all she was saying, and I understood full and completely well. I took that into account what she has told me, and I thought to myself... how she could be so wise for a Genin my age. I smiled though at the fact I had a new teammate and friend. I loved that feeling to know that someone cares.

"Alright I will practice, don't you worry. And yeah, I'm starving!" I said as I held my grumbling stomach and watched her climb the tree. I watched in amazement, as I wondered in awe how she was so strong. I was too, to my own extent, though I had to accept that there are others stronger than me, and that I need to learn to work with my weaknesses in order to have a gain. I just twiddled with my fingers, watching her lead by example of getting the plate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Fri 05 Jun 2009, 9:39 pm

Hybris sprinted up the tree with ease, the branches she didnt touch with her body were simply broken into barkskin because of the speed, and they fell to the ground. Hybris slammed on a nearby branch, 2 paces to her left and it made the tree rumble. She stopped quickly, analizing her surroudings. Suddenly, a tree branch directly above her came crashing down, heading towards her. She quickly manouvered around, let her body touch the ground, and spun with a kick. Her kick met the wooden barriage, and unexpectadly bones flew out of the kunoichi's leg tearing the bark to shreds. After her "encounter" she lifted herself up in a spiral motion, riveting through the air. She landed on her feet and looked straight down at her new friend, piercing her eyes with the emerald colored eyes of hers, that glinted in the sunshine. By now, Hybris was a couple of branches away from the plate, it was reaching distance. She kneeled on the wooden bough, and called down.

"Hey! Kushinata! Get up here hunny, if you wanna eat that is!" Hybris ended her statement with a loud giggle. She couldnt help but wonder about Kushinata. As she peered down upon the kunoichi she recognized the red blotches that lingered on her skin still.

... Blushing? ..

Hybris thought thoroughly.

Why would she be blushing.. Oh well. This is no time to get into matters such as compassion.. But.. I cant help but think.. That..

Before her thought was completely finished, she blinked twice and her mind snapped back into the prestige lethal looking; Hybris. She let out a malicious grin and motioned her hand towards Kushinata, yearning for her to come up and follow in her footsteps.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Fri 05 Jun 2009, 10:23 pm

ki grinned. he could finally rev it up a noch. it was getting boring pretending to disapear and use chakra. it was hard enough wearing the ninja clothes let alone trying not to eat this fresh meat. ki popped ot of no where and began cutting off brances with his index claw. "hm, an advanced genin." he mumbled as he popped next to the plate and took it in his hands. he then made a sighn with 3 claws. it looked like they were interlocking at the tip, but as soon as he did he called out. "atom clone." after a high pitched laugh, there apeard 2 kis. exactly alike inside and out. since kushinatas byakugan was too underdeveloped to break his anatomy barrier and they were both solid, neither of them could tell him apart. the same ting went with the plates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Fri 05 Jun 2009, 11:32 pm

I smiled as she motioned and waved at me to come up there with her, and she did, I got mad that he might hurt my new friend as I watched Ki's transactions. I listened to all that what happened up there and myself still on the ground promised that I would be a good ninja one day, and so be it. I closed my eyes, and did some quick hand signs, then opened them again with a furious look to them and a determined gleam in them.

"Byakugan." I thought that everything has to have some sort of spiritual or chakra type energy in it, right? And or at least some type of life force. And so that's what I was scanning the tree for, the weak and strong points in the tree. As I did so, I was to strike the strong points so that I may be able to step on them, without it repelling me, and the weak ones I stepped on anyway for it could hold my weight as well as be weak enough not to repel me off the tree. I kept dashing determined to reach my goal at the top, and get the plate. I stepped on a questionable branch, but I knew I had to keep moving. And, that's what I did. As I kept moving, I jumped from tree branch to tree branch all the way up to the plate at the top of the tree, and Hybris, my friend. I smiled as our gazes met once again, and a slight blush kept on my face. Though I could not ready her mind, I was usually good at reading emotions which led to thoughts, and so I wondered what she was thinking but at the same time, also wondered what she meant by certain things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sat 06 Jun 2009, 1:02 pm

"Good Kushinata! You're doing great!" Hybris called from above, cheering her friend on. Hybris heard something snap on the far bottom, near her position and it was a large, heavy branch. It was heading towards Kushinata at a very fast speed, smashing smaller branches and rumbling the tree on the way towards her.

"KUSHINATA!!!!"

Hybris yelled, dissapearing from her position, quickly sprinting down the tree, keeping her chakra balanced, allowing her to get down the tree even quicker then she had, going up. The heavy branch was in a race with Hybris, she sped up to outrun the large piece of bark. Hybris twisted her body, riveting through the air snapping branches on her way, slightly tearing her clothes. She landed on an eased branch, and dashed towards Kushinata-chan. She grabbed Kushinata, and twisted her body again, allowing the two to escape the path of the branch by a near inch. The branch crashed, and smashed against all of the branches and then repelled off the tree and smashed into the ground, creating a large dust cloud.

Hybris held Kushinata close to her body, and activated a hidden jutsu.

JUTSU USED:
Karamatsu no Mai- Dance of the Larch-

-Karamatsu no Mai is a form of Taijutsu developed to be used in conjunction with the Kaguya bloodline. Kujohone will begin to extend multiple bones from his body. Both from his rib cage and his radius and ulna. Because they are hard as steel, these bones can act as a strong defensive mechanism against incoming strikes. Due to this they will also serve as an offensive attack to allow Kimimaro to move with little effort to impale his opponent.

The bones extended from her stomach, and chest area, and wrapped around Kushinata's body keeping her in place. Hybris lifted her arms, sighing with ease as she glided to the nearest tree, and landed safely. She allowed Kushinata-chan to be released, retracting her bones into her body again. Hybris stared into Kushinata-chan's eyes.

Atleast we're alright... Extremely close call.. That branch would've crushed us both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sat 06 Jun 2009, 4:39 pm

I blushed even more and looked back into her eyes, then quickly away as I kept panting, my heart racing from that frightful experience. Though I would've been hit if Hybris hadn't saved me, and I was thankful and happy for that. I smiled at finally being able to be called an applicable ninja. I really wanted to show off my skill but I couldn't for some reason, sometimes always shy around new people. I twiddled with my fingers looking down and away, and especially when she held me to her body.

"T-thank you H-Hybris-chan." I said smiling and shyly said that. I wish I could've gotten the plate though, that would have shown my abilities more. I deactivated my Byakugan and panted more, from the amount of energy used to maintain it, it strained my body a little, and so I went on one knee and leaned on the sturdy branch we were on to rest. Who knew that I could've made it up so high? By myself? Well, I was already up this high, and Hybris, my friend, already had the plate, I decided nothing was to stop me now. I was going to get that plate, even if I broke every bone in my body. However, I continued to look at her eyes in a quick glance afterward, the piercing yet calm jade green ones. They were pretty, and just amazing.

"Y-You have p-pretty eyes... H-Hybris-chan." I smiled faintly and then looked away, and then down, playing with my fingers again.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sat 06 Jun 2009, 6:07 pm

the 2 kis jumped to the ground and high fived each other. Ki 1: lets just give them the plates. Ki2: yeah, i think they learned what we were trying to teach em.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sat 06 Jun 2009, 6:42 pm

Hybris wasn't breathing hard, but fairly out of breath. "T.. Thank you Kushinata. Where d-did that come from? Hybris asked, studdering a bit. The sunlight was elegantly illuminating the surroundings of the area, lighting up everything in a beautiful gaze. The light uplifted, directly shining into Hybris' eyes, and gleemed, allowing them to look as if they were glowing with a green light, blinking like the Northern Star in the nightsky. Hybris stood still, looking at Kushinata looking almost as if she was to be reading her mind. She stared lethally.

There was something odd about Hybris nobody was quite capable of noticing. She had a fairly multiple personality disorder. She was kind, and sweet - Yet cruel and dominating. She was serious, but she was also playful and graceful. She was full of ambition and integrity, but she had a past that was lonely and dark. Disgraceful.

..I wonder.. What she is thinking. I cant help but notice she stares into my eyes quite often.. And that comment was a bit more surprising then I thought it would have been..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Sat 06 Jun 2009, 6:50 pm

"From my mind." I giggled at my saying that as I was to try and cause her amusement. I was still panting slightly as I kept at the blushing and twiddling my fingers. I kept staring into her eyes, because it allowed me to see into her body, as in her mind and maybe even her heart. I noticed that she could be somewhat bipolar in a way, always changing her mood from one to the other, but I decided to let things play out before I told her. I mean with my Byakugan, I can pretty much see all... right? Nah, just kidding. But I smiled and kept giggling, as I thought it to be funny.

I had a multiple personality thing too, one minute is how I usually am, like my dad, hyperactive and emotional about things. Uh, energetic and spastic, but at the same time protective kind, and boyish. And then there's my mother's side, more shy sweet and innocent. More like Hinata, and introverted, this was the side that was showing right now... and I'd hoped she wouldn't have noticed any.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   

Back to top Go down

Training Fields
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next