Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Mon 09 Jan 2017, 6:53 pm by Kostas810

» Anyone alive out there?
Thu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Mon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Thu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Tue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Mon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Tue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Sat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Fondest battle
Sat 18 Aug 2012, 9:19 am by Revy Izumi

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Share | 

Training Fields

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Training Fields   Wed 25 Feb 2009, 9:38 pm

I was at the training fields, training all alone. The last thing I did was jump into the air and throw kunais at the targets in front of me with my eyes closed. I was trying to hit the bullseye. I had about 5 kunais, and 3 of them hit, when I opened my eyes, I smiled and was happy that some of them hit. Right after, I activated my Byakugan and concentrated on knowing the area around me, though I was a failure at ninja skills anyway. Like my father, so clumsy.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village: Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Wed 25 Feb 2009, 9:50 pm

A chuckle was heard, dark and deep from the woods. A wolf had appeared from out from the trees, with one of the kunai that had missed in his mouth as he grinned at her. His fur was a strange sky blue color, while he had a messy black mane, and black outlined crimson eyes. Padding out more it was revealed his tail was as abnormal as the rest of him, widening and then splitting into three ends and each were black tipped like his paws.

"None too shabby kid, and you never know, aim right and the two that 'miss' could just as well get other targets."

"Well, some of it is chance, we just happened to be at the spots the two strays flew into," said a more feminine voice as a woman stepped out from the forest as well. Her hair was pure white, while her skin was a reddish-cinnamon hue. Bright, emerald eyes glittered at her in silent amusement, coinciding with the small smile on her face. On her forehead was a strange purple tattoo, matching the one on her left arm in color. There were no dark intentions from either, as they lightly threw the two kunai back to her, hoping the girl would catch them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Wed 25 Feb 2009, 9:56 pm

I caught the kunais and put them back in my tools bag, I was almost back to catching my full breath.

I smiled.

"Well thank you.. but if I may ask.. where did you come from and who are you?" I asked looking through her with my Byakugan, thank god for the Hyuuga bloodlines.

"I mean who's your little friend, he's cute but scary." I continued still looking at her with a friendly gaze but concentrating hard on the chakra points in her body more.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Wed 25 Feb 2009, 10:06 pm

There didn't seem to be anything too unusual about her chakra...save for the fact that there was a lot of it flowing in her. More so than most, and at one point there was a strange color burst but disappeared before the color could even be identified. The wolf's...was also only a might bit strange, appearing a light shade of lavender, but otherwise he had more than the average animal clearly labeling him a ninja wolf partner. "Don't worry kid, we're here on 'good terms' and what not, basically some friendly...junk." He held his tongue as he knew Sunari disapproved cursing in front of the younger generations, but still she didn't seem to approve calling it "junk" either.

Giving a sideways glare at Kumori, her eyes turned back to the girl and smiled again, "I am Sunari, and this mutt," he glared, "is Kumori. I think he's pretty adorable too." Grinning she knelt down and looped an arm around his neck and ruffled his mane with her other hand. His eyes bugged and then he looked mildly annoyed at the treatment but said nothing otherwise. "So practicing your aim huh? Not bad, just a bit of work is needed." Sunari stared at the girl, and snapped her fingers, "You're a Hyuuga! I recognize the eyes now, saw them at one of the tournaments before I think. If nothing else your clan is a well known Konoha clan at any rate."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Wed 25 Feb 2009, 10:13 pm

I smiled and it deactivated.

"Yes, my mother is Hinata Hyuuga and my dad, is Naruto Uzumaki. Hehe, thanks for not calling my aim shabby.. I know it could use a little work, after all with ninja skills I have the worst parents for that." I giggled. "But the determination is good on my part, I guess. Well it's nice to meet ya Kumori and Sunari." I went to shake their hands.

"The thing is I can't control the Byakugan for long.. I mean, I'm only a genin, 11 years old , the youngest of my family at that. So, I don't know how I'm going to get anywhere ... but I know that I will be Hokage, maybe even Sannin one day! I swear it.. you're looking at the number one Uzumaki/Hyuuga Ninja around!" I said with pride.

"I am Kushinata Uzumaki by the way."
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Wed 25 Feb 2009, 10:24 pm

"Sounds like decent lineage to me, albeit maybe rocky starting grounds." In truth her aim wasn't that shabby, sometimes genin had problems getting two kunai to hit the bullseye, its just that two had veered off from the dummy all together. No matter. Besides, she still had the ultimate determination on her side, and so long as you had that you would keep going and eventually find greatness. "It's a pleasure to meet you too," Sunari said and shook the offered hand. Kumori wasn't sure what to do, so he raised up a paw, feeling stupid for it but didn't like to offend unless...well unless he felt like it.

It wasn't too surprising to hear that the Byakugan didn't last long, Kekkei Genkais were tricky, and in truth Sunari still had to learn parts of her...or rather gain control. But no matter, so long as she didn't go to high for now all was fine. "Don't sweat it too bad, its a matter of practice and familiarity, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it. Plus most of the Hyuuga clan are pretty ingenious, so I'm sure many of them could easily teach you better ways of control." The girl dreamed big, that was for sure, but it was refreshing to hear inspired kids sometimes, made the future look a little brighter and caused her smile to brighten somewhat. "Hmm...would you maybe like a bit of help Kushinata? I could try and help you with your aim a bit if you like."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Wed 25 Feb 2009, 10:31 pm

I thought for a moment before answering.

"Well, sure why not? I mean the best have to start small right?" I smiled and took out some kunai.

"Well, you can shorten my name to whatever you would like.. I mean Kushinata I always thought was a bit long and girlish anyway.. so why not call me something you like right?" I said aiming the 3 kunai I had in my hands at the target again. This time only one of them missing, the 2 hit and one of them hit a bullseye.

"I guess I get lucky sometimes. Well, yea it's good to have a lot of determination but no ninja skills doesn't really rock at all." I pouted slightly.

"So how old are you Sunari-san?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Wed 25 Feb 2009, 10:32 pm

kamoku apear in the trees. watching the hyuuga. "so this is the hyuuga clan....basepoint of the doujutsu...." he thought. watching the characteristics of this girl that played upon her face that marked her as a doujutsu user. he knew that she couldnt sense him since he didnt have chakra, so he kept watching.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Wed 25 Feb 2009, 10:39 pm

Rustling sounds could be heard from the bushes near by, and sounded like something was approaching Sunari and Kushinata. A Young boy's voiced called from that particular area "Shina-san!" A Young man stepped over a bush and walked to where Sunari and Kushinata were. As the boy walked toward the duo, a kunai that missed the target, headed toward him! He quickly moved his head to the swing and caught the kunai, by sticking his index finger in the hole located at the end of the throwing knife.
"Hello Sister." The young man had spikey blue hair and purple-almost gray-colored eyes and wore a white t-shirt with the Hyuuga symbol on its front and the Uzumaki on its right sleeve. Also, he had black pants with a kunai holster on his left leg and blue ninja sandals on his feet. He smiled at his sister, while handing her the kunai that almost killed him. He then looked over the stranger "Who might you be...?" He asked, a bit a fright in his voice. The young man noticed that there was a wolf standing right next to her, immidately, his eyes widen and took a couple steps back. "......"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Wed 25 Feb 2009, 10:48 pm

I smiled and winked.

"Hey Rashi-san. What are you doing here?" I asked with a look of curiosity and confusion, while catching the kunai and putting it back in my holster on my right leg. We seemed to be looking the same as in eye color, and like siblings.. but not entirely sure to strangers.

"No need to be afraid Brother, this is my friend Sunari-san and her pet or ninja partner.. Kumori.. they're friendly and they won't hurt you." I giggled.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Wed 25 Feb 2009, 10:53 pm

He smiled and stood firm. "Oh, Misunderstanding. Sorry." He blushed out of embarrassment and bowed. "Sorry." He stood straight and stuffed his hands into the pockets of his black pants. "Oh yeah...W-Why I'm here..?" He pondered it for a good five minutes and then smiled sheepishly.
"I really don't know, Shina-san." He chuckled nervously and placed his hands on his hips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Wed 25 Feb 2009, 10:55 pm

"Fine, then I will call you," they were interrupted by a boy, who thankfully caught the stray kunai. She suppressed a giggle, finding it amusing, especially since they seemed to be siblings. Thankfully they were friendly though. "Yes, we are here on friendly terms so you need not fear. And anything this mutt says is just a bit of hot air so pay no attention to him." Kumori huffed and padded off to the side where he flopped down. Napping seemed like a better activity to do instead of just being mocked. He'd teach Sunari some manners later.

"So then Shina," she rather liked Rashi's nickname for her, hoping neither of them minded, "its all about timing. Your second one was released a second later than the first one if you didn't feel it. You see, if you release them close enough together they will often group better, although there are occasions where you do want to release them at slightly different times. That's preferable though if you have more than one enemy charging at you. Otherwise its a matter of throwing them a split second closer to each other." Sunari pulled out three of her own kunai, and threw them, two hit the bulls eye and one was mostly knocked out of it by the others. Sunari chuckled a bit under her breath at the boy's slightly airheadedness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Wed 25 Feb 2009, 10:59 pm

kamoku watched them have small talk and pretended to fall out of the tree and land on his face at the foot of the tree. it was easy for them to think he was weak since he was so skinny, but he was thinking they would suspect him because of his yellow eyes and characteristics. showing he knew doujutsu. "......ow." he said off timingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Wed 25 Feb 2009, 11:05 pm

"Shina? Alright, whatever you want Sunari-chan." I smiled.

I nodded in her explanation in understanding somewhat. "Um, you mean like this?" I pulled out 3 kunai and threw them all at the target though the same one missed.. again.

"Darn sticking kunai! Why won't it work when I tell it to work?! I mean seriously, I like jutsu not just weaponry being a genin sucks, I wanna be stronger than the Hokage some day and maybe even make it to Sannin, so I will not give up no matter what! I will, be strong and survive any challenge.. people will know my name, Kushinata Uzumaki, the number one ninja, and a ninja legend too!" I said now with more pride than before and determination as well.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Wed 25 Feb 2009, 11:18 pm

He heard something hit the ground behind him and quickly drew a kunai. He spun around and whipped the kunai at the tree. He stared at the man who fell out the tree as the kunai hit the tree, a bit closer it would have hit him in his forehead.
'Wh-Who..are you?" The boy cringed a bit, while taking out another kunai.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Wed 25 Feb 2009, 11:22 pm

kamoku caught the kunai with his toaes and looked up at the black haired boy and waved. he wasnt smiling but beamed with his yellow eyes. " vell, vot i was doing vos dry not do vall off ze tree. but meh guess dat didnt work out vell." he sighed in his thick accent. brushing off the dirt that congregated on his clothes from the fall and stood up. he was extremely lanky and looked as if he hadnt heard of food.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Wed 25 Feb 2009, 11:24 pm

Sunari titled her head at the man, finding it odd for him to just fall out of the tree. Perhaps everyone had their clumsy moments, but it proved better to be suspicious. Despite her suspicions she only appeared curious and concerned, "Err, are you all right, that looked like a nasty fall there..." Kumori snorted, unimpressed by the fall himself. Only a few were really bad or stupid enough to fall on their face so he figured. 'Wonder what he's up to though,' the duo thought. Yet neither of them could sense chakra from him...

And then he caught the kunai and that seemed a bit far fetched to her for someone who fell out of a tree. Curiously though she asked, "Why were you up in the tree, trying to study a bird or something?" The accent seemed a bit strange to her, and perhaps not fully complete either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Wed 25 Feb 2009, 11:36 pm

I looked over.

"And who might you be? I mean.. lurking around like that.. that's not a good thing to do.. please tell me you were just observing me training and not looking at anything on my body? I mean you might as well be like my dad's teacher, the pervy sage... " I chuckled.

"Rashi-san remember him? He was always looking at girls and trying to get them but never could." I laughed more while hiding behind Sunari from scare of him looking at inappropriate places on my female body.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Wed 25 Feb 2009, 11:38 pm

kamoku was glad that the girl didnt know about his kekei genkai. " well, i have the white hair." he laughed. avoiding sunaris question. he had to be wary of her, she was sharp. unlike this genin girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Wed 25 Feb 2009, 11:44 pm

Oh gods she'd heard of him...but still...her emerald eyes were still honed in on the man that had fallen from the tree, "So you were spying on poor, young, female genins for your own pervy book then? Such a shame." Sunari shook her head like she was genuinely disappointed. Sometimes she felt silly having her own white hair since...since once thumbing through Icha Icha. That had been a mistake, and she cursed Jiraya for writing that. Still, what was the man doing there, "So were you watching this girl or looking for something else, if I may ask?" At this point Kumori stood up and walked over, helping to shield the young genin girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Wed 25 Feb 2009, 11:50 pm

" i vos zimply bored an' i append do 'otice dat zhe vos a hyuuga. by ze vay, im Kamoku akki." ha laughed. he never was really good at lying. but it was good people underestimated him or he wouldnt get any peace. he hoped that she didnt know japanese or she would know that his name meant 'silent demon'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Wed 25 Feb 2009, 11:50 pm

I came out from hiding and looked at him, smiling and now with the Byakugan activated.

"Hm, he doesn't seem harmless... and his chakra is- ahh!!" It deactivated on me as I tried to read his chakra points and flow, but it didn't work, since my Byakugan wasn't mastered yet.

"Darn it! Why won't this thing work for me?!" I said pouting.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Thu 26 Feb 2009, 12:03 am

The accent sounded even stronger now, very wrong, very out of place. Raising an eyebrow she wasn't going to play to his game anymore, especially if he was interested in the Byakugan for something. "All right then, if you're gonna use an accent, at least keep it constant since it just 'mysteriously' become stronger," while she talked she allowed her long sleeves to cover her hands a bit more, her hands clasping onto some hidden kunai she kept in them. Kumori's eyes honed more onto this "Kamoku". The last name sounded odd too, familiar, but she was a bit rusty on her Japanese as of late.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Thu 26 Feb 2009, 12:08 am

I still hid behind Sunari, now switching personalities to more like Hinata.. I did that sometimes.. mostly around people I liked.. but sometimes when I'm a bit scared or intimidated.

"U-um.. so you're name is K-Kamoku.. we-well it's nice to m-meet you." I sheepishly smiled and twiddled my fingers behind Sunari.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   Thu 26 Feb 2009, 12:10 am

kamoku smiled. his accent waverd now and then. he always tried to make his english better but whenever he talked fast, he ignored his pronuciation. as soon as she commented on his english he became a little annoyed. he worked hard in trying to communicate with her. he turned to the genin and smiled. " its nice to meet you too." he bowed to both girls. keeping his eye on the tree he fell from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Fields   

Back to top Go down

Training Fields
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next