Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D


Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/
 
HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Mon 09 Jan 2017, 6:53 pm by Kostas810

» Anyone alive out there?
Thu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Mon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Thu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Tue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Mon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Tue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Sat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Fondest battle
Sat 18 Aug 2012, 9:19 am by Revy Izumi

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Share | 
 

 switching characters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sannam
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 18
Points : 0
Join date : 2009-02-12

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Konoha

PostSubject: switching characters   Sat 21 Feb 2009, 3:21 am

I was wondering, if I could change my character to a different person, is that ok?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
avatar

Posts : 2511
Points : 999
Join date : 2008-09-04
Location : ...Flying?...

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: switching characters   Sat 21 Feb 2009, 3:41 am

Yahh you can (If you mean making another app?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Masamura Hojo
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
avatar

Posts : 23
Points : 0
Join date : 2009-01-22
Age : 23

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Training

PostSubject: Re: switching characters   Sat 21 Feb 2009, 7:25 am

even though it is not dead yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
avatar

Posts : 1284
Points : -16
Join date : 2008-06-28
Location : Sweden

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: switching characters   Sat 21 Feb 2009, 10:13 am

BlackScythe wrote:
even though it is not dead yet.

Yes, the character doesn't need to die.
However, if your character dies, you need to make a new app ^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
avatar

Posts : 2511
Points : 999
Join date : 2008-09-04
Location : ...Flying?...

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: switching characters   Sat 21 Feb 2009, 10:36 am

Naito Aburame wrote:
BlackScythe wrote:
even though it is not dead yet.

Yes, the character doesn't need to die.
However, if your character dies, you need to make a new app ^.^

This is right I think this is already solved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: switching characters   Sat 21 Feb 2009, 10:36 am

Yeh. But its better to just play out your character's death, so that there's no holes in the story.
I'll kill him for you ^.^
Back to top Go down
Eiichiro
Retired
Retired
avatar

Posts : 290
Points : -17
Join date : 2008-11-13
Age : 22
Location : Watching The Stars Fall

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Sunakagure

PostSubject: Re: switching characters   Sat 21 Feb 2009, 2:46 pm

Reikon Konpaku wrote:
Yeh. But its better to just play out your character's death, so that there's no holes in the story.
I'll kill him for you ^.^

Why do you have to be so eager ~

xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sannam
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 18
Points : 0
Join date : 2009-02-12

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Konoha

PostSubject: Re: switching characters   Sat 21 Feb 2009, 3:29 pm

Reikon Konpaku wrote:
Yeh. But its better to just play out your character's death, so that there's no holes in the story.
I'll kill him for you ^.^

If that was too me, You couldn't kill Yottsu and Roku if you wanted too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: switching characters   Sat 21 Feb 2009, 3:30 pm

@Eii: Because I pwn

@Yot: I so could :P
Back to top Go down
Sannam
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 18
Points : 0
Join date : 2009-02-12

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Konoha

PostSubject: Re: switching characters   Sat 21 Feb 2009, 3:32 pm

And if Sannam gets approved, there is no way in hell you'd have a chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: switching characters   Sat 21 Feb 2009, 3:35 pm

It dun take OP characters and Jutsu to win a fight. The character doesn't make you powerful, its the RP skill behind your character.
Back to top Go down
Sannam
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 18
Points : 0
Join date : 2009-02-12

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Konoha

PostSubject: Re: switching characters   Sat 21 Feb 2009, 3:37 pm

Reikon Konpaku wrote:
It dun take OP characters and Jutsu to win a fight. The character doesn't make you powerful, its the RP skill behind your character.

I'm fully aware of the fact o the rp skill. I'm gonna say I'm one of the best roleplayers on this site. Behind L and Sendo. Sannam, is my best character. Yottsu and Roku don't even match to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sannam
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 18
Points : 0
Join date : 2009-02-12

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Konoha

PostSubject: Re: switching characters   Sat 21 Feb 2009, 3:37 pm

Yottsu and Roku wrote:
Reikon Konpaku wrote:
It dun take OP characters and Jutsu to win a fight. The character doesn't make you powerful, its the RP skill behind your character.

I'm fully aware of the fact of the rp skill. I'm gonna say I'm one of the best roleplayers on this site. Behind L and Sendo. Sannam, is my best character. Yottsu and Roku don't even match to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sannam
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 18
Points : 0
Join date : 2009-02-12

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Konoha

PostSubject: Re: switching characters   Sat 21 Feb 2009, 3:38 pm

WHY CAN"T I EDIT!?!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: switching characters   Sat 21 Feb 2009, 3:41 pm

~:-Sigh-:~ You are new to this site aren't you?
The best of the best include Saruno, Kitaro, Oshiroku, and Enishi. I am working up to those standards. There are a few others that you can hardly even touch that I don't feel like typing atm. Cocky bastard..>.>
Back to top Go down
Sannam
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 18
Points : 0
Join date : 2009-02-12

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Konoha

PostSubject: Re: switching characters   Sat 21 Feb 2009, 3:49 pm

I'm not new to this site. I've looked around the site and seen many rps. They aren't all that great
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: switching characters   Sat 21 Feb 2009, 3:51 pm

Then challenge any one of the ones I've named and see how far you get.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
avatar

Posts : 1017
Points : 110
Join date : 2008-10-17

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: switching characters   Sat 21 Feb 2009, 4:35 pm

Yottsu and Roku wrote:
I'm not new to this site. I've looked around the site and seen many rps. They aren't all that great

What you say is true. There are many RPs on this site that aren't overly high in quality. However, those participating in the RPs are having fun, and are enjoying the fact that they can come here to relax and let everything be. From the way you're speaking, I'm sure you're a member of multiple RP sites, most if not all better then here. That only raises the question of why you think you need to start picking apart a site you have already deemed to be far below you. If you're so great, stop stooping to a level you claim is not worth your time.

On a lighter more competitive note, should you feel the need to challenge any of those mentioned (and I do implore you to give me a few moments of your oh so important RP time), I would personally enjoy seeing someone be put in their place.

Good day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: switching characters   Sat 21 Feb 2009, 4:44 pm

How could I forget Eki!!!?????

He is one of our top fighters as well
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
avatar

Posts : 2511
Points : 999
Join date : 2008-09-04
Location : ...Flying?...

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: switching characters   Sat 21 Feb 2009, 10:06 pm

Wait your forgetting something Rei? (new nickname Rei)

Eiichiro - X3 - He has to be included too...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: switching characters   Sat 21 Feb 2009, 10:08 pm

He was one of the ones I didn't feel like typing. But yeh, he pwns. I know, because I gave him the position as Kaze
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
avatar

Posts : 2511
Points : 999
Join date : 2008-09-04
Location : ...Flying?...

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: switching characters   Sat 21 Feb 2009, 10:17 pm

Reikon Konpaku wrote:
He was one of the ones I didn't feel like typing. But yeh, he pwns. I know, because I gave him the position as Kaze

Oh I thought it was random.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: switching characters   

Back to top Go down
 
switching characters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Pictorial comparison of characters / actors in Zulu/ Zulu Dawn
» RainbowCat's Characters
» Pushed over the edge(x4 characters)
» Remplissage's Characters
» Getting rid of the not-so-active characters

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Social Area :: Help/Questions?-
Jump to: